The Adjudicator's verdict:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Adjudicator says: This grand final could forever ruin the use of the phrase "boys against men" as a negative association. The average age of the four starting halves for this match is 22. To put that in perspective, I didn't have to shave until I was 25 and didn't get my Ls until I was 29. Just on the youngsters: people have been desperate to dub Shaun Johnson as the new Benji Marshall, but I have my own campaign - Daly-Cherry Evans is Peter Sterling reincarnated. Think about it, DCE is astute, technically sound and has the blond locks to match; baldness may be the determining factor in the long run. Regardless, both players play inside two of the more ferocious five-eighths I have ever seen. I would run at most of the props in the NRL before I let Kieran Foran or James Maloney get a shot on me.

From a team perspective, you just wonder how many more grand final-like performances the Warriors have in them. They clearly watched the Newcastle Knights tape of 1997 before getting home against Wests Tigers; and there was a bit of Penrith 2003 about their win over Melbourne. Hopefully they won't be drawing on any match footage from the 2002 decider, because you know that Manly will be looking to duplicate the 2008 tape.

Speaking of the Sea Eagles, I was glad to see back-from-the-dead Tony Williams - also known as T-Rex - and Steve Matai exonerated of charges by the match review committee. Beating Manly without some of their key players would be worse than losing honourably to a full-strength Sea Eagles, according to some NRL fans. They're the same type of people that sleep with baseball bats, skip dinner to watch reruns of the X Files and believe Cameron Smith missing the 2008 grand final was a set-up. Indeed, locks doors, Foxtel IQ and loading points are also mysteries to these bizarre people.

So who will win the grand final? Who should you cheer for? And who will you cheer for? You can quickly align the second and third questions by putting your mortgage on one of the teams - always gamble responsibly - then gathering by the box and cheering like your livelihood depends on it (which it will). But to find out the answer to the first - and most important - question you will have to return on Friday. Until then, the grand final floor is yours.

The Adjudicator's verdict: "Return on Friday to find out if anyone from outside of the Northern Beaches will be cheering for Manly. I'll also anoint the premiers and announce the Clive Churchill Medal winner-in-waiting."

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Yeah
Waits for the foxsports idiot responses

There are some massive idiots that reply on that site. I can't believe it sometimes

The Adjudicator's verdict: "As your homework this week I asked you to decide what was more important – good triumphing over evil or national pride at all costs? Well the fans on foxsports.com.au have spoken and 59 per cent of you lot have decided it's high time you rock up to the New Zealand consulate and partake in a sneaky passport swap, before jumping in the ocean and making your way freestyle across the Tasman. Fair enough. I'll take that on board and instead of predicting Manly in a canter I'll give the Warriors a puncher's chance. Sea Eagles by eight."

Lots of comments too

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-adjudicator-gives-his-early-take-on-2011-nrl-grand-final-asks-users-to-pledge-their-allegiance/story-fn3g99dy-1226146955678

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4