The 5 FOOD GROUPS.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Talking to my 9yo twin boys recently and the topic of food groups came up....so I listed them first before we had the discussion.

I explained the importance of being able to source quality examples of all the groups, and also the importance of not not over eating from one group , to the detriment of the others. This can happen on occassion but was not to be encouraged. Balance was the key , I explained to them, and that they should learn to like foods from all the groups.

So..anyone care to share as to where they source their best examples of the 5 food groups ?

1. Burgers
2. Chicken
3. Pizza
4. Chinese
5. Kebabs

You can not get a decent Kebab in this town.

Had an awesome Kebab in Sydney in January a place in Dee Why, They double wrap, I could even eat it whilst walking without major spillage or shirt destruction.

I'd like to hear about other people's little secret places , if they care to share...here are ours -
Group 1 - maccas still beat hungry jacks afaic - the local burger shops around here are nothing to write home about
Group 2 - any of the charcoal chicken places beat KFC or red rooster..."grehla" at newington - better than the granville chicken shops
Group 3 - "Dom's pizza bar" - bossley park or "Frank's pizza "- camperdown - no bullshyte pizza
Group - 4 - " golden king 2000" - green valley - kicks ar$e..top notch and packed every time you go - " new harmony inn" - greenacre
Group 5. - if your ever out at marrickville way - " victoria yeeros" is the place to go, but our local place "tommy's kebabs" ( smithfield, next to the tavern ) does the business..honourable mention to "food attack" at newington shops next to the woolies.

Fact: there are no corner charcoal chicken shops in hervey bay!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8