That was nice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just got back from the game, what an absolutely superb effort..........champagne rugby league.

Matai was huge tonight, I don't know who got MOM but he must have been a shandy off it if it wasn't him. The Wolfman caged The Beast and then poked him with a stick between the bars.... great defensive effort, showed him the sideline all night then cleaned him up when he tried to step inside. Watmough wasn't spectacular, but you know what, I was just happy he didn't drop any pill and didn't give away any stupid penalties, stoked to see that discipline from him. Not a bad player out there tonight, and a great team effort.

There were some great tries scored tonight and it was pretty to watch. I reckon we've got those bastards from down south covered next week, if we play like that and up the intensity a notch or two we'll smoke them.

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!

Agree!
It would have been great to be there last night!
Yea, Wolfman caged the Beast well!
And how about that kick and chase & catch by Jamie Lyon? Brilliant.
Sea Eagles!

Having Lyon back in the side makes such a difference, he gives us that extra option in attack and Orford is not under as much pressure. imo Lyon was excellent tonight and up there with Matai as one of our best.

Watmough played his best game all year. No drop ball, no penalties, just super-dangerous on the fringes and everywhere in defence. Very impressive.

THAT WAS NICE ???
THAT WAS ****ING EXCELLENT !!!

Absorbed pressure and then put them to the sword, They scored some great Rugby league tries
Lyon, Glenn Stewart, Matai, Robbo were sensational
If we play the same way we will beat them turds from down there

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
THAT WAS NICE ???
THAT WAS F**kING EXCELLENT !!!

Absorbed pressure and then put them to the sword, They scored some great Rugby league tries
Lyon, Glenn Stewart, Matai, Robbo were sensational
If we play the same way we will beat them turds from down there
Hey B E, (I said in another thread) you'll have to update your avatar picture number again after Beaver's try last night. ;D

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
didn't get back from the game until 2am, just doin it now
Hopefully you will have to change it again next week and also add "Grand Final Winner 2008" as well.

Lyon got MOTM... was great to watch it at home... the crowd looked excellent, equally passionate as those kiwis

Yes it was a great win, I wish i could have been there that's the worse part for me not able to be at the game. The whole team played well and for each other.

I agree with C C who summed it up pretty well really. Wolfman played well against Manu and Watmough played mistake free footy which was great well done boys bring on them PP's in the GF.

Also it was great to see Sea Eagle supporters turn out in numbers at the game.

7th title here we come well done Manly.

it was a great win and we looked superb in all aspects bar goal kicking.

our attack has come on so much this year, we have players in motion running angles and stopping the slide, something the bongos do very well and something the shraks did not do on Friday. This is where we will get the pp's, they like to slide but we can stop it with a few inside runners, we also have more pace especially when stewy slots into the backline.

im feeling confident about next week, well as confident as you can be in a GF.

A truly magic win, patient at the start, just getting through the sets, and then exploding.  Fantastic.  Only problem, goal kicking and the 25 metre drop out.  Not a bad player on the park for us.  Williams defense stood up better than I anticipated and Matai was a standout as was Choc and Lyon.  Very hard to pick mom.  Now, will this get rid of the idiot warrior supporters who clogged up this site?  Go back to the sheep farm fellas and have a good night of it.     

The big diferences between the 2 games was that we faced a Warriors that turned up to play and who mostly made errors when the game was over, and the Sharks who were so bad from the opening whistle until the fat lady sang that the PPs should have cleaned them up but it always looked a struggle.

The bookies have us @ $1.70 and PPs @ $2.10. If the news on Ox is good during the week then I expect that to shorten into about $160-.65. No doubt there isn't much between the teams but I can see us winning by 12.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6