That Old MANLY feeling....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, they say it was a 3,987 to 1 chance of happening. Not sure how they got to that number, but it is, what it is.

Bednar really has us firing.

Makar is gold. Just gold. But our Defense is so balanced and strong. No idea who they bench when Girard gets healthy. Either Nemeth or Makar, but you just can't. And I don't like icing 7D.

Good to see Rants, Landy and Mack all clicking at the same time, but more importantly, secondary scoring coming good.

Calgary are a damned good team. And we literally pumped them. Who knows from here. I'm feeling quite confident.

They really clicked as a team at the right time of the season. Quite impressive that win, really!

Meanwhile, Canucks players are off enjoying their golfing holidays.

They really clicked as a team at the right time of the season. Quite impressive that win, really!

Meanwhile, Canucks players are off enjoying their golfing holidays.
But , you guys had an improved season, and I think over performed . You should be proud, I reckon mate.

I think if Avs keep this up, they are a chance at the cup.

Can somebody please send me copies of the deleted posts ..... asking for a friend ...

Don’t have screenshots but it was quite epic. I’m pretty sure last night’s sledging would have drawn a few noise complaints. In between a lot of cussing, Ryan was saying that he was bigger than Ben Hur and would take out 47MVEAGLE’s ankles. 47 kept baiting him by calling him big dawg and there was a request to trade nude photos of each other amongst all the hysteria

Last edited:
Don’t have screenshots but it was quite epic. I’m pretty sure last night’s sledging would have drew a few noise complaints. In between a lot of cussing, Ryan was saying that he was bigger than Ben Hur and would take out 47MVEAGLE ankles. 47 kept baiting him by calling him big dawg and there was a request to trade nude photos between the two amongst all the hysteria

And that's the censored version.

Agreed. There must have been a few of us watching. It was a slanging match so intense that none of us wanted to step in the crosshairs until HoldenV8 bravely stepped in to propose some weed

I don't know how many times I went to post and then thought nahhhhh let em go until they tire themselves out, just kept swinging and missing..
That was the stuff of legends

Dear lord. I thought for sure given the time that dribble was happening from me, noone would have witnessed it and I'd be fine.

Alas:eek:

It’s all good. Those who are familiar with you here know that despite your passion, you mean well and are generally a good guy. I wasn’t fazed by what went on last night and it was an entertaining read

Don’t have screenshots but it was quite epic. I’m pretty sure last night’s sledging would have drew a few noise complaints. In between a lot of cussing, Ryan was saying that he was bigger than Ben Hur and would take out 47MVEAGLE ankles. 47 kept baiting him by calling him big dawg and there was a request to trade nude photos between the two amongst all the hysteria

I was with you .. right up to .. but not including the nude photos ....

Damn, why didn't RYAN , get 10 in the bin..??? asking for a friend..

Who's picking sides?Is your post here a gee up, or you serious? Seems pretty petty haha @47MVEagle and I were both giving it to each other fairly evenly.

Also, it's now 5 days after the event , and you want to bring this up now, why?

Tell your friend to build a bridge, grow some balls, and ask themselves @:D

Seriously, are there not more important things in your life than to be worrying about me having an argument 5 days ago with someone , incidentally who has both made up, progressed and moved on?

Oh, telling you that, so maybe you can relay it to your friend. Hahaha

Who's picking sides?Is your post here a gee up, or you serious? Seems pretty petty haha @47MVEagle and I were both giving it to each other fairly evenly.

Also, it's now 5 days after the event , and you want to bring this up now, why?

Tell your friend to build a bridge, grow some balls, and ask themselves @:D

Seriously, are there not more important things in your life than to be worrying about me having an argument 5 days ago with someone , incidentally who has both made up, progressed and moved on?

Oh, telling you that, so maybe you can relay it to your friend. Hahaha

that deserves at least a penalty....@;)

Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring
Then spring became the summer
Who'd have believed you'd come along
Hands, touching hands
Reaching out, touching me, touching you
Sweet Lottoland
Good times never seemed so good
I'd be inclined