THANKS PARRA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Parramatta's 44-6 loss this evening has almost ensured Manly wont get the wooden spoon. With one match remaining they are 50 points behind us on differential. That means they will not only have to beat Sydney City next week, but most likely flog them and for Manly to lose by a very wide margin against Brisbane. Looks like the Eels have saved us again. They just keep giving don't they...of course miracles happen so I wont say we are totally safe just yet

Parramatta's 44-6 loss this evening has almost ensured Manly wont get the wooden spoon. With one match remaining they are 50 points behind us on differential. That means they will not only have to beat Sydney City next week, but most likely flog them and for Manly to lose by a very wide margin against Brisbane. Looks like the Eels have saved us again. They just keep giving don't they...of course miracles happen so I wont say we are totally safe just yet
We can still get over the dogs also....14th is a real chance and maybe 13th if the Titans get flogged.... This is a real good thing, isnt it????????????

23A200D6-2FB9-4D59-898A-B75A97694C5F.jpeg

Which Manly team is going to turn up next week?
Now that there is no pressure on them after Parra all but secured the spoon last night they'll probably put 50 on the Broncos. I was worried we'd go to the last round and have to actually fight to avoid our first spoon - and given how tough this current side is it wasn't looking pretty.

Geez talk about getting ahead of ourselves. It was the best possible result last night but we are far from home and hosed. Broncos on home turf could easily put the cleaners through us. Lots of teams that are finals bound have one eye on the following week and get their pants pulled down; Parra could beat the chooks. If they beat the Chooks by 10 and we lose 50-10 or something the like, we'd get the spoon.

I've seen these games in Brisbane over the years. It's 16-10 at halftime and 22-10 with 20 minutes to go and Milford and Oates go ballistics and all of the sudden they've scored 4 tries in 15 minutes and clocked up 50. I can already see Kelly being turned inside out.

Geez talk about getting ahead of ourselves. It was the best possible result last night but we are far from home and hosed. Broncos on home turf could easily put the cleaners through us. Lots of teams that are finals bound have one eye on the following week and get their pants pulled down; Parra could beat the chooks. If they beat the Chooks by 10 and we lose 50-10 or something the like, we'd get the spoon.

I've seen these games in Brisbane over the years. It's 16-10 at halftime and 22-10 with 20 minutes to go and Milford and Oates go ballistics and all of the sudden they've scored 4 tries in 15 minutes and clocked up 50. I can already see Kelly being turned inside out.
They've never put 50 on us, and we won the last game there. We're specials!

@bazeagle ... you are not alone ..... the Parrforum also has a resident genius ...

1376713132.jpeg

Points Differential
Can’t understand how the points differential works in NRL. Last week we were ahead of the Cowboys on points differential. This week we lost to them by 38 points so I would imagine the differential this week to be less than 38 in the Cows favour, yet the League Live site is showing that to be 66 (142 - 76). Am I missing something here?

Baaahaaahhaaa ..

@bazeagle ... you are not alone ..... the Parrforum also has a resident genius ...

1376713132.jpeg

Points Differential
Can’t understand how the points differential works in NRL. Last week we were ahead of the Cowboys on points differential. This week we lost to them by 38 points so I would imagine the differential this week to be less than 38 in the Cows favour, yet the League Live site is showing that to be 66 (142 - 76). Am I missing something here?

Baaahaaahhaaa ..

Hahahaha I saw this as well! Absolute gold.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6