Thanks for the ride.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Thanks for the ride fellow posters.

This forum is about to get pretty quiet till February or so, have a good summer ladies and gents..

Fro link said:

This forum is about to get pretty quiet till February or so, have a good summer ladies and gents..
  No, you'll still be doing forum spell check.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=181713.msg241520#msg241520 date=1252828235]

No, you'll still be doing forum spell check.
[/quote]

You really are an ingracious prick sometimes.

And I didn't say I was going anywhere, just that it was going to get quiet.

Avoiding the obvious Moops?  I think that's 'ungracious' Fro.  Fellas, it's been a pleasure jousting with you all through the season.  Hopefully the retention committee will come to its senses.   

Oh well, I think this season will teach a lot of our guy some very good life type lessons. Hopefully next year, we are more focused, we put in more of an effort - and we have a season, crisis free - a season to just focus on the footy if you will.

All that off field stuff really took the shine off my year this year (not blaming anyone in particular).

Cheers Fro - hope to see you in the off season mate - and we continue some very healthy debate....

DSM5 link said:
Avoiding the obvious Moops?  I think that's 'ungracious' Fro.  Fellas, it's been a pleasure jousting with you all through the season.  Hopefully the retention committee will come to its senses.   

Seriously - I'd go for the full re-build now. That being said - our recruitment has been terrible this year.

Signing Gulovou, Cross, and re-signing Ox.

That being said, Chris Bailey is the biggest disappointment for me all up. The bloke did squat this year....I hope he's playing for Sunshine Coast next year.

Cheers DSM, its been fun. and do you really expect them to snap out of it.

P.S. look up ingracious, it means the same thing :)

Hope some stick around, apparently there is still footy on but no manly.

This was the hardest year of footy watching I have had in some time. We promised so much but offered so little

Well, at least we shouldn't be overly represented in the Tri-Nations. The guys will get an off-season. Watmough and Foran will be our only reps surely?

So long as i'm working in the same job i'll log onto here every day.  Might not post much, but i'll still be checking out the conversations and whatever news might come about.

Scariest thing is there is no WCC to look forward to so it might be pretty quiet around here til the trials next year, hope that isn't the case.

Your definition of Schmaltz must be different to mine Matas.

But then your definition of a lot of things is different :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4