Tevita Pangai Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
he is off contract end of 2018 at the gronkos. in my opinion this guy is the man we should target. he is listed as a prop on nrl.com altho can play in the backrow. absolute beast of a human who has very good stats especially in tackle breaks and offload department. id like to think his name has popped up in recruitment discussions as statistically makes napa look like a farce. has raw talent and wouldn't break the bank. really TALENTED footballer id think could make out starting line up if given the opportunity

he is off contract end of 2018 at the gronkos. in my opinion this guy is the man we should target. he is listed as a prop on nrl.com altho can play in the backrow. absolute beast of a human who has very good stats especially in tackle breaks and offload department. id like to think his name has popped up in recruitment discussions as statistically makes napa look like a farce. has raw talent and wouldn't break the bank. really TALENTED footballer id think could make out starting line up if given the opportunity

also the bonkos Corey Oakes and Korbin Simms off contract 2018 .... just sayin .... lots of players off contract 2018

Yes I agree Mark ... I was just thinking out loud so to speak ... heaps of good players off contract at the end of next season .... I'll throw out Michael Gordon as a possible poach for next season .... great kicker and solid winger ... the rorters have bought up big and are reportedly chasing Crighton hard so may be needing a few more sombrero $$$

Definitely be worth having a serious crack at. doesn't see a lot of game time at the donkey's and has some serious talent. Love to see us use some of this leftover money for a tilt at Crichton from Souths. He is the Back row option we are lacking, also very young with a huge future ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6