Test and City Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well it looks like Smith has stuffed his arm and Tai has done a knee.

So far no injuries for...  8)

Matai on report ****........  surely you cant get suspended for a late tackle, it wasnt high.

Great hit on Slater though

The Wheel link said:
Matai on report S**t........  surely you cant get suspended for a late tackle, it wasnt high.

Great hit on Slater though

That hit couldn't have happened to a better person. The poor little grub. Didn't he feel that?

I enjoyed that HIT by Matai, at least we will know not long after the end of the test if he cops anything, nothing it it

Yea, love seeing Slater get hit like that.
Though it did look late, and some refs might have thought sinbin.

Come on Sea Eagles boys - no injuries!

It looked more like Matai stood his ground and the grub ran into him. To me it looked like Matai saw him still running at him so he leaned forward to brace for the impact.

I havent seen someone suspended for a late (not high) tackle, stupid tackle but nothing in it.

Matai should be given discount points for that hit. Loved it, and he  couldn't have picked a grubbier target.

Chip & Chase link said:
Matai should be given discount points for that hit. Loved it, and he  couldn't have picked a grubbier target.
  To plagiarise Will Anderson, Matai better get himself tested for herpes.

Nice irony in the wrestle tangle between Blair and Smith that ended Smiths night. Was that the reverse chicken wing ??

Match officials declined to cite Waerea-Hargreaves afterwards, while Steve Matai also escaped punishment after being placed on report for a late shot on Billy Slater.

now hope they all came thru unscathed

City lock Luke O'Donnell was helped from the field in the 67th minute with a knee injury, while Kris Keating also suffered medial ligament damage and could be out for anywhere from three to eight weeks.

Gee Josh Dugan is a talent and only 19 or so but fitting him in our cap would be a struggle unless of course Perry and Matai both leave.

Positive - none of our boys put in too much effort in either game so should have enough to back up

Negative - saints players put in even less

Utility Player link said:
Gee Josh Dugan is a talent and only 19 or so but fitting him in our cap would be a struggle unless of course Perry and Matai both leave.

Where would you put him when brett comes back?
If Brett was unable to come back, and this is worse case scenario speculation only, he would free up some cap space and Dugan would be an awesome replacement.

Pepsi was on the same flight home as our Test players today.  Said they all looked fresh and ready to play.

Read somewhere Watmough has a sore neck but will play, probably from when Hargreaves tried twisting his head off !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6