Tesi Niu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
It has been reported that the Broncos won't be able to afford to offer tesi a deal beyond 21 and have concluded they will lose him to another club. From what I have seen from him he seems an excitement machine with alot of speed. Sure, he needs some polishing with his positional play etc. But could he be the back up fullback we are in need of? I reckon he will have a long career ahead of him nevertheless, but with the mentoring of Snake and turbo I believe he would be of value in the maroon and white. Thoughts?

Hard to place a value on the kid?

Can have Jorge's money!...but who knows how much he is asking for.

Would be great to have a player in the squad who can actually play fullback when needed though!

Hard to place a value on the kid?

Can have Jorge's money!...but who knows how much he is asking for.

Would be great to have a player in the squad who can actually play fullback when needed though!
I couldn't imagine he would be demanding too much. Coming from a wooden spoon team in which he isn't getting a run with.. although has plenty of potential so who really knows

With Nick Meaney going to the Storm next year, and if the Dogs offer him a decent contract from their seemingly endless war chest, he might go there? That would round off a pretty decent backline for the Dogs (apart from half-back).

Um?
If the Broncos can't offer him a deal doesn't that generally mean he wants more money rather than they don't want him?
Can't see him going somewhere else to be a back-up if he wants more coin.

I rate Tesi but he wont move to play reserve grade.

Now that we have re-signed Parker I dont see where you fit him in the squad.

That said if you got him on decent money and he way happy to fight for a centre spot and be first choice backup then I'd not be against it.

Reckon Canberra or Saints probably the shout

Guaranteed he will end up at Parra if he leaves. Parra chase everyone it would seem.

If he does leave the Broncos,which I’d be surprised if he does,whatever club buys him will be paying overs based on potential and I don’t think he’s in the Ponga class.As for a back up,what’s wrong with Garrick?You’re not going to get a genuine back up at his price.If you want someone that’s better than Garrick you’ll pay too much and the player won’t want to be a back up forever.The outside backs they currently have are perfect because they do their job and don’t cost much

I rate Tesi but he wont move to play reserve grade.

Now that we have re-signed Parker I dont see where you fit him in the squad.

That said if you got him on decent money and he way happy to fight for a centre spot and be first choice backup then I'd not be against it.

Reckon Canberra or Saints probably the shout
Isn't he playing reserve grade at the moment?

Edit - not playing first grade at the moment? Fkcovid

If he does leave the Broncos,which I’d be surprised if he does,whatever club buys him will be paying overs based on potential and I don’t think he’s in the Ponga class.As for a back up,what’s wrong with Garrick?You’re not going to get a genuine back up at his price.If you want someone that’s better than Garrick you’ll pay too much and the player won’t want to be a back up forever.The outside backs they currently have are perfect because they do their job and don’t cost much
I think garrick is a good winger I just don't think he cuts it in any form as a fullback. Elliott was better than him at the back

He is a great little player, certainly has x factor about him.. if he comes cheap then I don't see why he cant hqve taufuas money. He is a much better fb than garrick and can cover center and wing also

The Donkeys have been the worst/second worst performing club for the past two seasons yet other clubs are prepared to buy their players.
I don't get it.

The Donkeys have been the worst/second worst performing club for the past two seasons yet other clubs are prepared to buy their players.
I don't get it.
They have incredibly talented young players.

But A) they are in a team of other great young players but no leaders, no maturity no know how in how to grind out a win.

B) The coaching/system/culture hasnt been great the last two years

C) Their halves have not been up to scratch

So the team has been a mess but the talent is there

It has been reported that the Broncos won't be able to afford to offer tesi a deal beyond 21 and have concluded they will lose him to another club. From what I have seen from him he seems an excitement machine with alot of speed. Sure, he needs some polishing with his positional play etc. But could he be the back up fullback we are in need of? I reckon he will have a long career ahead of him nevertheless, but with the mentoring of Snake and turbo I believe he would be of value in the maroon and white. Thoughts?
Trade suli for niu

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4