Terry Hill RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Shes a real piece of work

Sunrise’s Samantha Armytage has taken to Instagram to slam News Corp Australia columnist Annette Sharp for her “consistently wrong” reporting. The attack followed an article published in The Sunday Telegraph, in which Sharp reported ongoing tensions between Armytage and co-host David Koch. Armytage is currently on leave from the show.

It isn’t the first time Armytage has called Sharp’s reporting into question. The Sunrise host used Instagram earlier in the year to draw attention to Sharp’s “creepy, nasty, menacing and mean obsession” with her.

A judge has ordered The Daily Telegraph to pay $110,000 in damages to a high-profile lawyer for suggesting he was "too old and deaf" to represent his clients in court.

Key points:​

• The judge said the claim that Chris Murphy was unwilling or unable to represent clients due to his hearing was untrue
  • He said Mr Murphy had no difficulty understanding what was going on during the defamation proceedings
  • Mr Murphy was denied a claim for aggravated damages

Chris Murphy, 72, sued Nationwide News, publisher of The Daily Telegraph, and journalist Annette Sharp for defamation over an article published in October last year.

His barrister Sue Chrysanthou SC argued in court that the article claimed Mr Murphy was "past it" and "over the hill".

Every one of us has a dark side no matter how good we appear to be on the out side
So we should not point the finger at anyone

He was physically abusive to his first partner at the very least.

Sure, he was a good player, but not an all time great. He was funny on the Footy Show and I cheered him when he scored that famous try vs Brisbane. The knowledge of his earlier behaviour was always there however.

We have had the muckraking claims, then the virtue signalling stuff. Put yourself in the shoes of women everywhere, who suffer at the hands of men.

When broadcaster Alan Jones dies, will you be calling for a respectable hiatus before the inevitable stories emerge/re-emerge about his record of despicable behaviour?

I doubt it.
I agree that people have to be remembered warts and all Terry… but I would rather that media organisations press their claims against people whilst they are alive and able to defend themselves rather than getting their click bait once someone dies…
Feels like a free kick when people are grieving to me and, yes, I will think the same when AJ passes (even tho I do think he is a germ)…

Was there anything done for Terry Hill at the game last night ? I’m suspecting not. If I’m correct, what a disgraceful effort from the club, the Tigers did a better job than us
Manly players wore black armbands in his honour. The club statement said he was much loved and respected and will always be fondly remembered at Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8