1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terry Hill quote from RLW

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Mar 13, 2008.

1. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Ratings:
    +900 /26
    "I left (Manly) becuase I didn't agree with the way Peter Sharp operated. He asked me into the boardroom at the club and said he needed my support in getting rid of players like Geoff Toovey, John Hopoate and Nik Kosef. Anyway I said, "have you told these players what you're thinking?" Peter said, "No, but I need you on my side". I said, "You can go and get stuffed!" I'm a loyal person and there was no way i was staying at the Eagles under his coaching and I joined Wests Tigers".

2. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +29 /0
    in other news, Princess Diana has just been killed.....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Pity he didn't get rid of Peter Sharp instead.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,280 /74
    Tooves, Hoppa & Kosef.... rubbish players.  Why didn't tezza back up sharpy.  After all look at the success sharp has had incomparision to that mob

5. Cameron

Cameron Cambo

Ratings:
    +662 /35
    yes and the carnt is doin just great at Hull

also in league week i read where they have won 1 out of 5 and hes being tipped to be the first ESL coach sacked.

Funny how our club started improving the moment he was out of it.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,804 /35
    Bit of a chuckle reading Tezza pull out the loyalty line, after he played for 5 clubs i think it was

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +511 /14
    and took on the entire draft system in court so he wouldn't have to play with souths.