Terrible things I saw over xmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
1. A truckie had fallen asleep on the Hume and rolled his truck.
2. I fell off the deck at home and sliced my leg down to the bone, pretty nasty. (Will post some pics later)

But by far the most disturbing thing I saw was:

3. A picture of Ryan with his wang out. Dan, you have burnt an horrific image into my mind which will haunt me forever.

Nude pictrues of Ryan are hardly rare. Shock value diminished significantly.

Were you drunk when you fell off the deck?

Yes I think it's fair to say that Doug has a very nasty, very dirty gash.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'd say that visual of me has been used by Doug at least 3-4 times. When he's home alone, knows the missus won't be around for a few hours, sensually stroking himself......

lol that pic of your leg Doug was just ****ing gross!

As for Ryan's wang well, pics of that are a dime a dozen!

You must have had the camera zoom fully loaded up to get that shot of ryan's wanger

But by far the most disturbing thing I saw was:

3. A picture of Ryan with his wang out. Dan, you have burnt an horrific image into my mind which will haunt me forever.

And you only had to ask Dan ten times to send it to you!

I don't suppose you were also the same bloke who downloaded the Michael Robertson video 200 times over Xmas?

Once upon a time male football supporters used to drink beer and read playboy. now they are looking at pictures of other male supporters in the nude over xmas. Its enough to send Rex mossop to an early grave. 8|

Damn Douggie ! That makes my eyes water !! Kwagmire (Dunno how to spell the dudes name from Family Guy) would probably ask you if you would like to do anything kinky with that gash...

He reminds me of you is all !!!

Hehehehehe

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6