Teams for 2nd Grade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Wyong Roos v Manly Sea Eagles
Morrie Breen Oval, Saturday March 7
Kick-off: 6pm
Referee: Jeff Hartup

ROOS: 1 ALEX LANGBRIDGE 2 KIEREN GALLAGHER 3 BRENDON ELLIOTT 4 YILEEN GORDON 5 MATT IKUVALU 6 BROCK MOLAN 7 TYLER CORNISH 8 MAGNUS STROMQUIST 9 MITCH WILLIAMS © 10 ELONI VUNAKECE 11 WILLIE MANU 12 LEIVAHA PULU 13 LAGI SETU 14 JACK SEIJKA 15 ABRAHAM PAPALII 16 SHAUN BOSS 17 JAKE LEWIS 20 BLAKE CARTER COACH RIP TAYLOR

SEA EAGLES: 1 DAVID WILLIAMS (C) 2 BEN FRITZ 3 BRAYDEN WILIAME 4 TONY SATINI 5 DOM REARDON 6 JACK LITTLEJOHN 7 MANAIA RUDOLPH 8 LIGI SAO 9 JAYDEN HODGES 10 JAKE TRBOJEVIC 11 JORDAN LATHAM 12 DYLAN KELLY 13 MICHAEL CHEE KAM INTERCHANGE 14 TYSON ANDREWS 15 TODD WILSON 16 UITI BAKER 17 SIOSAIA VAVE 19 VINNI NGARO 20 KURT ALDRIDGE COACH LUKE WILLIAMSON

Wyong v Manly: ROOS SETTLE INTO NEW PARTNERSHIP

WYONG Roos coach Rip Taylor’s the man who’s had the task of bedding in the club’s new partnership with the Sydney Roosters and while they’ve been taking slow steps he says it’s a case of ‘so far, so good’ which augers well for 2015.

The Roos fell to Wentworthville 29-16 in week two of the VB NSW Cup play-offs last season. Since then they’ve replaced Newtown as the feeder club for the Roos with the change representing a mental challenge as much as anything for the players from both sides of the new partnership.

“I’ve been through these systems so there’s no real surprises jumping out at me,” said the experienced Taylor.

“For the players it’s a bit different and with some of those Roosters players they’ve had a fair attachment to the Jets. They’re obviously trying to also live their (NRL) dream but they’re under no illusions about the hard work it will take.

“It has been a little tough for me to know what to recruit. They (Roosters) have obviously given me a blueprint of roughly what we can expect but you know how it is in rugby league, you lose two players in a position and all of a sudden you’re short.”

Former Rooster and State of Origin and Test prop Mark O’Meley has retired again to assist in coaching the forwards at Wyong with Taylor noting: “I can see the nostrils flaring up every now and then when he smells the liniment.”

Whether there’ll be a mid-season comeback is anyone’s guess but now Taylor’s just worried about the Sea Eagles.

“We only really had the one trial versus Manly so hopefully the result (20-14 loss) will be a little bit different but I’m sure (Sea Eagles) coach Luke Williamson will be hoping it’s not,” said Taylor.

“They (Manly) are probably a little bit more settled but I think if you look through the whole competition and the quality of the teams that have been put out this week then it’s clear you are going to have to be on your game every week.”

Wyong clearly had the wood on the Sea Eagles last season winning their round 12 clash at Brookvale Oval 36-30 then backing it up with a 36-0 shutout at home in round 17.

Wyong Roos v Manly Sea Eagles, Morrie Breen Oval, Saturday March 7. Kick-off: 6pm. Referee: Jeff Hartup

ROOS: 1 ALEX LANGBRIDGE 2 KIEREN GALLAGHER 3 BRENDON ELLIOTT 4 YILEEN GORDON 5 MATT IKUVALU 6 BROCK MOLAN 7 TYLER CORNISH 8 MAGNUS STROMQUIST 9 MITCH WILLIAMS © 10 ELONI VUNAKECE 11 WILLIE MANU 12 LEIVAHA PULU 13 LAGI SETU 14 JACK SEIJKA 15 ABRAHAM PAPALII 16 SHAUN BOSS 17 JAKE LEWIS 20 BLAKE CARTER COACH RIP TAYLOR

SEA EAGLES: 1 DAVID WILLIAMS (C) 2 BEN FRITZ 3 BRAYDEN WILIAME 4 TONY SATINI 5 DOM REARDON 6 JACK LITTLEJOHN 7 MANAIA RUDOLPH 8 LIGI SAO 9 JAYDEN HODGES 10 JAKE TRBOJEVIC 11 JORDAN LATHAM 12 DYLAN KELLY 13 MICHAEL CHEE KAM INTERCHANGE 14 TYSON ANDREWS 15 TODD WILSON 16 UITI BAKER 17 SIOSAIA VAVE 19 VINNI NGARO 20 KURT ALDRIDGE COACH LUKE WILLIAMSON

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6