Team V Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Team list - Sea Eagles vs Titans
20/04/2010 3:47:25 PM
The Quantum Manly Sea Eagles have announced their teams for next Monday's game against the Gold Coast Titans at Brookvale Oval.

Below are the NYC and NRL teams:

NRL:

Ben Farrar
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Tony Williams
Kieran Foran
Trent Hodkinson
Jason King (c)
Matt Ballin
Josh Perry
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Joe Galuvao
Brent Kite
Matt Cross
Chris Bailey
Jamie Buhrer
Vic Mauro

Coach: Des Hasler

NYC:
William Hopoate
David Sheehan
Dean Whare
Blake Davey
Michael Oldfield
Scott Blanch
Gary Riccardi
James Cunningham
Liam Higgins (c)
Magnus Stromquist
Mitchell Jowett
Lama Tasi
Joseph Hawkins

Jason Annear
Josh Portlock
John Lima
Taylor Matthews
Sione Fakahua

Coach: David Penna

Thats a very long extended bench, that is actually quite worrying and suggesting we may have picked up a few injuries last night

the fact that they would have only just got off the plane and had to get a team in is more the point.

I'm surprised r winter wasnt in there somewhere there is such a long bench :)

Fro link said:
the fact that they would have only just got off the plane and had to get a team in is more the point.

You don't need a long bench for Ryan! He is working hard at his fitness and cutting down!

Referees: Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Gavin Morris; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Vic Mauro has also been named in the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles team to play the Tweed Heads Seagulls at Stockland Park this Sunday so I dare say that he will be one of the ones to drop off of the Manly NRL bench.

Retaining Mauro and Buhrer on the bench is Des's natural response to their being part of the successful squad gainst Storm. I also thought Bailey was on report for a high tackle.

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183063.msg259832#msg259832 date=1271745865]

You don't need a long bench for Ryan! He is working hard at his fitness and cutting down!
[/quote]

If Ryan cuts down anymore he will get lost in the grass ;)

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=183063.msg259832#msg259832 date=1271745865]

[/quote]

you don't need an extra jersey either as he seems to be nude 99% of the time

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4