Team v Panfers questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Jamie Lyon possibly out
Ben Farrar arriving this week

do we keep Robbo in the 1 shirt ?
Farrar at Fullback ?
Retain Tony Williams on the wing or on the Bench to cover ?
If Lyon plays does Farrar get a run ?
Will we see Suniula or Neumann again ?
Cuthbo will be back this week also does he get his spot back ?
Baily at 5/8 or centre if Lyon is out ?

Suniula warmed up with the team on Sat. If Lyon is out, i think Des will go with following:

1.Robertson
2.Suniula
3.Matai
21.Williams
5.Williams
6.Bailey
7.Orford
8.Kite
9.Ballin
10.Perry
11.Watmough
12.Hall
13.Stewart

14.Le Strange
15.Rose
16.King
17.Rodney

With King and Rodney to start for Kite and Hall.

why in the last few weeks does he name kite in the starting team and not play him. Just name Rodney and King in the starting team.

and Matai is water tight?

no, didn't say that...it'a a bad backline overall. I think Panthers fast centres would get around Tony Williams all day, which would bring Wolfman out of posistion all day...turnstile.

matai hits hard, and can be caught out in doing so, but if you are comparing....

Mal Cochrane link said:

no, didn't say that...it'a a bad backline overall. I think Panthers fast centres would get around Tony Williams all day, which would bring Wolfman out of posistion all day...turnstile.

matai hits hard, and can be caught out in doing so, but if you are comparing....

so your solution is?

KaZa link said:
why in the last few weeks does he name kite in the starting team and not play him. Just name Rodney and King in the starting team.

So they don't have to change jerseys/jersey numbers, I'm guessing.

If Lyon is out I'd just have him replaced at centre with Farrar.

T Rex is purely a 2nd rower. The way he runs doesnt even appear that he could excel in that position either

Mal Cochrane link said:

Thankfully Jennings looks like he'll miss the game, along with Lewis.

Keep Robbo at fullback until Lyon is back. Give Farrar a run in the centres and then once Lyon is back move robbo back to the wing and give Farrar a go in the number 1

Has anyone actually watched this Farrar guy with any keen interest in his ability. Is he the Messiah he is being painted as ? I notice he scored a meat pie against us earlier this year, but I didn't see that game.

He looks like he has been exclusively on the wing this year and a few games at centre last year when the Cowgirls had some injuries.

I just can't see Des putting a brand new recruit straight into one of the most important positions on the field. Like Dan said, but Des would probaly want him to run drills at #1 for 3 weeks first.

Plus, Robbo has been going pretty damn well at fullback the last couple of weeks. Do we wanna take him out of the position just as he's getting used to it?

Is Farrar as good as you all say?  If Jennings is out and Lewis certainly is, we are in this with a win.  Looking at the game against the Tigers they were woeful in the first half and only got home on the back of the Tigers playing like park footballers (which most of them are tbh)  We have to get up fast and in the face of their big men.  Turn them around with long kicks and run them off their feet.  If Farrar's not as good as you all say, I'd leave Big Tony out, put Choc at centre and Cuthbo in the second row.  There you go. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6