Team Photo in the Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Our turn today for the Telegraphs team photo spread.

All I will say is whats happening with the Wolfman? He looks undernourished!

6921757993_7f9d3d2392.jpg

A mate at work was giving me the photo, but the way it was folded I could only see the Tigers picture on the other side, was about abuse him til he unfolded it.

Team looks relaxed.

Also, nice to see a team shot, sans row upon formatted row of players with arms folded and a camera induced "cheese" on their lips.

bob dylan said:
DSM5 said:
Yep, the idiot second from the left, front row.

If I was in charge he would be fined and put on notice for this stupidity.

I'm suprised they weren't warned not to do this before the photo was taken.

Ceagle said:
Brookie said:
DSM5 said:

...uummmmm, thats jamie lyon!

can you distinguish between your left and your right? Lyon is second from the right, not left.

I think he is saying that there are only two in the front row. (Brett Stewart and Jamie Lyon.)

I can't get good resolution on my phone. Could be warriewood, turimetta or fisherman's near long reef.

The Who said:
Where was this photo taken? I can recognise the beach? It looks like an inlet on the South Coast?

??? It was obvious to me straight away that it was taken at Fisherman's Beach next to Long Reef!! No doubt about it.

Anyway, nice photo. BTW is Wolfman at the back on the right as I had trouble finding him?

They left Glenn Stewart off the Churchill Medal winners list.
Got the knights poster today. Was going to throw it in the bin but had this urge to burnt it. So I took it out the back and burnt it. Live in Newcastle but hate the knights with a passion.

bones said:
Ceagle said:
Brookie said:
DSM5 said:

...uummmmm, thats jamie lyon!

can you distinguish between your left and your right? Lyon is second from the right, not left.

I think he is saying that there are only two in the front row. (Brett Stewart and Jamie Lyon.)

correct bones!
i can distinguish between left & right, but ceagle needs their eyes tested!

I think he's just pointing at the playerbehind and to his right (behind Brett) who seems to be holding his package a tad snuggly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6