Team lists: All Stars, trials, World Club Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
All the confirmed NRL squad lists for this weekend's matches.

Friday February 15
Australian Indigenous Women's All-Stars v New Zealand Māori Ferns at AAMI Park, 5.10pm (Broadcast live on Gem, Fox League & NRL Pass)

Indigenous Women's All Stars
1. Botille Vette-Welsh, 2. Hilda (Mariu) Peters, 3. Jonsal Tautari, 4. Amber Kani, 5. Tyler Birch, 6. Zahara Temara, 7. Teeaye Hapuku, 8. Kararaina Wira, 9. Krystal Rota (c), 10. Kahurangi Peters, 11. Geneva Webber, 12. Tazmin Gray, 13. Rona Peters (c). Interchange: 14. Christyl Stowers, 15. Kathleen (Wharton) Keremete, 16. Charlette (Harata) Butler, 17. Kerehitina Matua, 18. Acacia Claridge-Te Iwimate.

Māori Ferns
1. Botille Vette-Welsh, 2. Hilda (Mariu) Peters, 3. Jonsal Tautari, 4. Amber Kani, 5. Tyler Birch, 6. Zahara Temara, 7. Teeaye Hapuku, 8. Kararaina Wira, 9. Krystal Rota (c), 10. Kahurangi Peters, 11. Geneva Webber, 12. Tazmin Gray, 13. Rona Peters (c). Interchange: 14. Christyl Stowers, 15. Kathleen (Wharton) Keremete, 16. Charlette (Harata) Butler, 17. Kerehitina Matua, 18. Acacia Claridge-Te Iwimate.

Australian Indigenous Men's All-Stars v New Zealand Māori Kiwis at AAMI Park, 8pm (Broadcast live on Nine, Fox League & NRL Pass)

Indigenous All Stars
Bevan French (Eels); Blake Ferguson (Eels), James Roberts (Broncos), Latrell Mitchell (Roosters), Josh Addo-Carr (Storm); Cody Walker (captain - Rabbitohs), Tyrone Roberts (Titans); Andrew Fifita (Sharks), Nathan Peats (Titans), Josh Kerr (Dragons), David Fifita (Broncos), Adam Elliott (Bulldogs), Tyrone Peachey (Titans). Interchange: Will Chambers (Storm), Leilani Latu (Titans), Chris Smith (Bulldogs), Alex Johnston (Rabbitohs), Jesse Ramien (Knights), Tyrell Fuimaono (Panthers), Kotoni Staggs (Broncos).

New Zealand Māori All Stars
Peta Hiku (Warriors); Dane Gagai (Rabbitohs), Esan Marsters (Wests Tigers), Dean Whare (Panthers), Jordan Kahu (Broncos); Kalyn Ponga (Knights), Jahrome Hughes (Storm); Jesse Bromwich (Storm), Brandon Smith (Storm), James Tamou (Panthers), Kevin Proctor (Titans), Tohu Harris (Warriors), Adam Blair (captain - Warriors). Interchange: Danny Levi (Knights), Brad Takairangi (Eels), James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Gerard Beale (Warriors), Corey Harawira-Naera (Bulldogs), Joseph Tapine (Raiders), Kenny Bromwich (Cowboys)

Eels v Raiders, 7pm at St Marys Leagues Stadium
Live stream with free NRL Account on NRL.com, parraeels.com.au

Eels squad
Daniel Alvaro, Dylan Brown, Rhys Davies, Haze Dunster, David Gower, Clint Gutherson, Josh Hoffman, George Jennings, Michael Jennings, Oregon Kaufusi, Shaun Lane, Reed Mahoney, Tim Mannah, Tepai Moeroa, Mitch Moses, Marata Niukore, Ethan Parry, Junior Paulo, Jaeman Salmon, Peni Terepo, Stefano Utoikamanu

Raiders squad
Brad Abbey, Luke Bateman, JJ Collins, Emre Guler, Siliva Havili, Corey Horsburgh, Royce Hunt, Dan Keir, Seb Kris, Dunamis Lui, Mathew Lyons, Dean Matterson, Jack Murchie, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Andre Niko, Reuben Porter, Tony Satini, Bailey Simonsson, Harley Smith-Shields, Tom Starling, Matt Timoko, Ryan Sutton, Sam Williams, Hudson Young

Saturday February 16
Broncos v South Logan, 6pm (7pm AEDT) at Father Ranger Oval, Warwick

Broncos
19. Tesi Niu, 2. Richie Kennar, 3. Gehamat Shibasaki, 4. Ed Burns, 1. Herbie Farnworth, 6. Troy Dargan, 20. Tom Dearden, 8. Payne Haas, 9. Jake Turpin, 10. Thomas Flegler, 11. Andre Savelio, 12. Jamil Hopoate, 13. Patrick Carrigan. Interchange: 14. Kobe Hetherington, 15. Keenan Palasia, 16. Jordan Grant, 17. Patrick Mago, 18. Ethan Bullemor, 7. Tanah Boyd, 21. Cory Paix, 22. Xavier Coates, 23. Ilikena Vudogo

Monday February 18
Wigan Warriors v Sydney Roosters, Monday, February 18, 6.05am (AEDT), DW Stadium, Wigan
(Broadcast live on Gem, Fox League & NRL Live Pass)

Roosters squad
Mitchell Aubusson, Nat Butcher, Lindsay Collins, Boyd Cordner (c), Angus Crichton, Cooper Cronk, Poasa Faamausili, Jake Friend (c), Ryan Hall, Matt Ikuvalu, Luke Keary, Asu Kepaoa, Lachlan Lam, Isaac Liu, Joseph Manu, Brett Morris, Victor Radley, Siosiua Taukeiaho, James Tedesco, Zane Tetevano, Daniel Tupou, Sitili Tupouniua, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Is it just me, or does Gehamat Shibasaki have the best name ever? Seriously, you could get pulled up by the cops, asked your name, and it sounds like you're telling them to F-off, even when you're not!

"What's your name, driver?"
"Gehamat Shibasaki"
"What did you just say to me??"
"its my name, look at my licence."
"oh. Sorry."
"Now f-off"
"Whaat?!"
"That's my middle name..."

I really should get back to work.

Is it just me, or does Gehamat Shibasaki have the best name ever? Seriously, you could get pulled up by the cops, asked your name, and it sounds like you're telling them to F-off, even when you're not!

"What's your name, driver?"
"Gehamat Shibasaki"
"What did you just say to me??"
"its my name, look at my licence."
"oh. Sorry."
"Now f-off"
"Whaat?!"
"That's my middle name..."

I really should get back to work.

Geha , pronounced “ GeeeeeeHaaaaa “ to you sir!!!

Parramatta have thrown away a 20-point lead against Canberra to go down 22-20 in the NRL trial at St Mary’s Stadium on Friday night.
The Raiders scored two tries in the final two minutes to Sam Williams and Andre Niko to level the scores, before Williams slotted the final conversion from the sideline to steal the win. The Eels, who fielded a strong team for the first half, led 20-0 after 33 minutes after tries to Ethan Parry (two), Jaeman Salmon and Michael Jennings.
Despite letting their lead slip, there were encouraging signs for the Eels.

Moses was involved in the Eels’ first three tries while young five-eighth Dylan Brown also impressed in their first outing as a halves combination.

Brad Arthur ran out the majority of his top squad for the opening hour with fullback Clint Gutherson also setting up two tries and Reed Mahoney edging closer to the No.9 jersey for round one against Penrith.

Brown looked at his best when he took the ball to the line, in one instance putting Canberra on the back foot in the lead up to a Michael Jennings try from a Gutherson grubber.
Raiders coach Ricky Stuart opted for a largely inexperienced team and it was once of those players in Tom Starling who scored before the break to make it 20-6.

The Raiders continued their momentum after halftime and were rewarded when new recruit JJ Collins scored to top off what was his birthday.

Arthur took most of his NRL players off for the final quarter of the game and it was then where the Green Machine took advantage.

Williams dived over near the posts two minutes before full-time, before the halfback scooped a loose ball and passed to Niko who ran 70 metres to level the scores at 20-all as the siren sounded.

Canberra Raiders 22 (T.Starling, J.Collins, S.Williams, A.Niko tries; S .Williams 2 goals) beat Parramatta Eels 20(E.Parry 2, J.Salmon, M.Jennings; M.Moses 2 goals)

Teenage Broncos behemoth Payne Haas was the standout figure as Brisbane destroyed feeder club Souths Logan 42-0 in a trial on Saturday night to sound a warning to NRL rivals. The 1.94-metre enforcer is now firmly in the frame to at least win a spot on the interchange bench for the Broncos’ round one clash against the Melbourne Storm on March 14.
Payne did a great job,” Broncos assistant coach Kurt Richards told The Courier-Mail.
“He had big wraps last year and he didn’t get a chance to show what he could, but that was a good stepping stone for what he can do this year.
“We played Payne for extended minutes to get his match fitness up, he ran hard and got us quick play the balls.”
“I was happy with the overall performance, we gave away 14 or 15 penalties but the effort was there.”
The 19-year-old Haas played about 36 minutes in total across three games last year before his season was ended when he dislocated his shoulder. But that was a distant memory on Saturday night as he tore into the Queensland Intrust team, regularly charging over the advantage line.
The hard-running Haas was the poster boy for Brisbane’s Baby Boomers, with fellow greenhorn forwards Tom Flegler, Pat Carrigan and Jamil Hopoate impressing in their senior Bronco debuts.
Flegler, 19, and Carrigan, 21, are still raw in forward terms, but both relished the physical exchanges and are tough enough for the NRL.
Rising playmakers Tom Dearden and Cory Paix also shone on a night that highlighted how Brisbane’s depth could be the envy of many of their NRL rivals.
The 17-year-old Dearden, in particular, showed his class, scoring two solo tries through a razor-sharp dart before demonstrating a show-and-go to bamboozle his opponents.
“Our halves were good,” Richards said. “Tommy is only 17 and he did great job. We have good hopes for Tom, he will go a long way towards playing Queensland Cup this year”.

Well the rorters are definitely going to be hard to beat this year again.Getting the contentious calls this morning in The World Club Challenge game and JWH getting his free pass to belt whoever he wants and not get sighted this year, dear oh dear.It could be a long year

Well the rorters are definitely going to be hard to beat this year again.Getting the contentious calls this morning in The World Club Challenge game and JWH getting his free pass to belt whoever he wants and not get sighted this year, dear oh dear.It could be a long year

It’s amazing what you can pull together with a 17 million roster isn’t it!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2