Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re blacktown

Depending on how he is travelling re coming back into first grade do you think there would be any merit in throwing the shu on the bench for another 20 min or so? Or is that just too bog of a risk (also he might need a rest after the last couple of weeks etc)

Re blacktown

Depending on how he is travelling re coming back into first grade do you think there would be any merit in throwing the shu on the bench for another 20 min or so? Or is that just too bog of a risk (also he might need a rest after the last couple of weeks etc)

Interesting thought ... I'll suggest it in the No Look Thread and see how much abuse I get ..

Re blacktown

not so sure about Shu but certainly would give Arthur and Weekes a run.

Wouldn't it make sense to play Arthur in this side at halfback to see how he can organise the team? He's going to have to play halfback when DCE is in the final two SOO matches.
Also no weekes? who could do with more game time?

Wouldn't it make sense to play Arthur in this side at halfback to see how he can organise the team? He's going to have to play halfback when DCE is in the final two SOO matches.
Maybe they want to focus on him training with firsts? You'd think if he's going to replace DCE he'll need extra sessions learning plays, defence etc.

How about Matterson lock? I want a surprise selection, dammit. Something to brighten this drab time of year which is blighted by too many byes and games with best players missing. @:mad:
Just having Turbo back would brighten things somewhat. Especially if it's the happy, fit and creative Turbo (a la Raiders game) 🤞 It'd be a nice surprise too, meaning something's gone Manly's way with the NRL.

How about Matterson lock? I want a surprise selection, dammit. Something to brighten this drab time of year which is blighted by too many byes and games with best players missing. @:mad:
He looks a handy player. Watching him ball play from a distance, you’d think it’s his brother, they have very similar styles.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2