Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now Siebs is a big promotor of continuing education.

I hope he learnt from the bench selection debacle that saw young Fainu thrown to the lions in the centres on his debut early in the game and then it took weeks for him to get another shot.

Similarly Weekes was thrown to the lions against Penrith on a day that they ran all over our pack and he had a tough day at 5/8. Again it has taken weeks for him to get another shot.

I hope he learnt from the failed experiment of Aloiai at 13.

I hope he he has learnt that having defensive liabilities in your side does not go unnoticed by opposition coaches and players who exploit their weaknesses.

I'd be running Arthur at half back because he is a big unit and a good defender. He is also an experienced half in first grade and all he has to do is play a steady game. If Seibs plays Johns he will again be run at constantly by Newcastle who will exploit his lack of size and defensive weakness.
…. But now aren’t you throwing Arthur to the lions …. He hasn’t been here a week and you putting him in first grade!

Just sayin’

…. But now aren’t you throwing Arthur to the lions …. He hasn’t been here a week and you putting him in first grade!

Just sayin’
I say why not Tragic, It's gota be a big plus surely. All's he has to do is catch and pass with most going to Schuster, Arthur's a strong defender and has a decent downtown kick on him also. As regards to some saying he wouldn't know the plays right now, it's not really going to be that sort of game anyway with DCE and Tom not playing.

Just sayin’
I'd guess they been crash coursing him with our plays this week and will see by captains run if Jakata is ready or not. Honestly we can't go with Johns again surely.

Very likely they are weighing up how Jakob gels with the squad in training this week(only joined the squad on TLT) vs how Johns injury pulls up.

Really we should have no chance at winning with all the players we have out, but I reckon they might surprise us.

Need Croker, Haumole and Schu to have strong games.

Schu has a lovely kicking game but Croker's long kicks will be so important for good field position.

Lawton is a good defender so he needs to work well in tandem with Croker to keep our middle tight. Reckon Bullemor might do a but extra here too.

Sipley and Paseka to build momentum through the middle.

Bullemor to keep on showing us his 2023 form.

And fingers crossed for Weekes - would love to see him make the most of this opportunity. He's going to be such an enjoyable player to watch when it finally all clicks for him.

Need Croker, Haumole and Schu to have strong games.
Need everyone to play well.
There's still plenty of ability in the players named, but Manly will need to treasure possession because the pack is huge and damaging but not very mobile. If we don't have the ball we could be in trouble quite quickly.

Need everyone to play well.
There's still plenty of ability in the players named, but Manly will need to treasure possession because the pack is huge and damaging but not very mobile. If we don't have the ball we could be in trouble quite quickly.
Yeah fingers crossed we have a strong first 20 minutes and set the tone for the rest of the match.

Oh, and we need to minimise the errors....those first five minutes against the Raiders I was watching thinking oh no...(not the exact words I used at the time) but we were strong enough to overcome it. Not sure we have the right players on the park if we do that again on Sunday.

Very likely they are weighing up how Jakob gels with the squad in training this week(only joined the squad on TLT) vs how Johns injury pulls up.

Welll, his pic in the team list still has him wearing a parra jersey so he's still got some bonding to do. lulz

Screenshot 2023-05-25 082034.png

Leave a message ... will get back to you next week ..
Not so fast Woodsie, just reported on NRL News, Seibold was talking about Schuster then goes onto say that "we'll be getting a FEW back from injury" a few is 3 in my books, that's probably Ailoi and 2 others ?..mmm..good news if true.

Not so fast Woodsie, just reported on NRL News, Seibold was talking about Schuster then goes onto say that "we'll be getting a FEW back from injury" a few is 3 in my books, that's probably Ailoi and 2 others ?..mmm..good news if true.

Apart from Jake ... is there anybody else that we are desperate to get back ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4