Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just when you thought there would be no surprises ... Team List Tuesday delivers ...

Dolphins

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Brenko Lee 5. Tesi Niu 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Kenny Bromwich 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Ray Stone

Bench: 14. Herman Ese’ese 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Kurt Donoghoe 17. Valynce Te Whare

Reserves: 18. Max Plath 19. Jack Bostock 20 JJ Collins 21 Robert Jennings 22 Oliver Gildart

Dolphins

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Brenko Lee 5. Tesi Niu 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Kenny Bromwich 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Ray Stone

Bench: 14. Herman Ese’ese 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Kurt Donoghoe 17. Valynce Te Whare

Reserves: 18. Max Plath 19. Jack Bostock 20 JJ Collins 21 Robert Jennings 22 Oliver Gildart
Add Wayne Bennett to that team list
He makes a difference to the team

Dolphins

Still a very good side.

Dolphins

Even with their outs this is still a squad capable of executing Wayne's no nonsense game plan. They won't beat themselves. We need to embrace the grind and let our class be the difference maker, as opposed to trying to base our game off flashy play.

They will turn up to play simple, rugged footy and down our end.....waiting for mistakes and to win ugly and out enthuse us.
Need to really get out the blocks with intent and show them we are up for it from the kickoff, not a game we want to give away that famous 10 - 16 point lead and come home hard to lose by 2 points.
The Manly side offers massive strike this Friday and should create plenty of opportunity, but if Manly turn up lacking the energy of the opposition, will make it a frustrating game.
THis is a genuine test to see where the team is and if they want to compete in finals or be looking over shoulders for a bottom half finish.
My tip is Manly by 22 with the wingers both grabbing doubles.

They will turn up to play simple, rugged footy and down our end.....waiting for mistakes and to win ugly and out enthuse us.
Need to really get out the blocks with intent and show them we are up for it from the kickoff, not a game we want to give away that famous 10 - 16 point lead and come home hard to lose by 2 points.
The Manly side offers massive strike this Friday and should create plenty of opportunity, but if Manly turn up lacking the energy of the opposition, will make it a frustrating game.
THis is a genuine test to see where the team is and if they want to compete in finals or be looking over shoulders for a bottom half finish.
My tip is Manly by 22 with the wingers both grabbing doubles.
Im expecting a big win by Manly. By 30 points.

As far I consider , this is us at full strength except Jake T.
If we don't do the same job as we did on the Raiders it'll be very disappointing. A loss here is no option or it will be another season over.

I think we will win comfortably and so we should. Thought our middle was pretty strong v Newcastle. Tom needs to come out firing. No more half arsed limp efforts. Schu and Turbo combining for plenty in predicting. Will have a 4 tryscorer multi on this one.

And Cooper Johns nowhere to be seen. Woo hoo!
yas praise GIF

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8