Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very interesting selections this week. Especially if Jake is out.
Weekes or Garrick to fullback? I would have said Garrick but Weekes playing off Schu's passes might create havoc.
If jake is out, Parker for captain? Could do worse.
Did Weekes play outside Schu in the juniors??

Did Weekes play outside Schu in the juniors??
Yes, they played SG Ball together in 2019 - Weekes fullback, Schuster five eighth & captain, Burbo centre

In the GF they lost to the Steelers. Six backs from the Steelers have since played in the NRL.

We're running out of forwards. Whispers here that Lawton is hurt too, but I haven't seen any news reports about that.
By my count we are down to only 9 fit forwards if Lawton is out.
So we'll have to select a back on the bench. Arthur?
Or maybe Fulton will be rushed back from injury early.
If Lawton is out then lock becomes a real conundrum. Arthur?
And if Johns isn't right yet we are in more strife. Arthur?
(glad we got Arthur!)

I think Newcastle should be favourites to win this. We are a rabble when missing Jurbo and Turbo, and are untested this season when DCE is not playing.
If we are to win then it will be up to The Shoe and Guacca to have major impacts.
I picked us to beat Canberra because we had our best three players available. It wasn't an upset to me, although the scoreline was. Unfortunately I am not at all confident this weekend.

I think Newcastle should be favourites to win this. We are a rabble when missing Jurbo and Turbo, and are untested this season when DCE is not playing.
If we are to win then it will be up to The Shoe and Guacca to have major impacts.
I picked us to beat Canberra because we had our best three players available. It wasn't an upset to me, although the scoreline was. Unfortunately I am not at all confident this weekend.

Yep agree we were specials last week. It’s a different matter this week. No ponga and gayguy it’s 50/50 but now they are playing they will be warm favorites.

We are $3 outsiders on Sportsbet
No surprise on us being 3 bucks, missing Jake, DCE, Tommy, Burbo and probably Lawton. Not to mention the 3 fwds out already. On the plus side we get Sipley back. The Knights don't seem to be a happy bunch right now, if we score early....who knows.

It will be interesting to see who is selected as captain - most logical would be Garrick, Parker or Croker. Unlikely to be Croker if there is a subistute dummy half on the bench. All will be revealed in a few hours.

We are $3 outsiders on Sportsbet
We are also playing the highly erratic Newcastle team that is one week Arthur and the next Martha

Here is Arthur and Martha @The Wheel
The question is.....
which one will turn up against Manly on game day ?
1684804504881.png

Few different options for full back, 7 and 13 and sure that there is plenty of thought going into it . Weekes still in favor apparently being 18 th man recently , whether he is being considered as the best fit at the back is another matter but would expect if Garrick is preferred there , Tippytoes back on the wing or Vaega [ however no idea how he has been going recently ] Kaeo on the bench Zac Fulton would have to come into contention for 13 if he is available , if not maybe Bully with Sipley back . Talk of Arthers so guess anything is on the table , similarly with Johns as the 7 , which Arthers could adequately manage there also . Maybe Garrick the choice as captain . No Lawton and guess that Boyle may get a call up then .

Very interesting selections this week. Especially if Jake is out.
Weekes or Garrick to fullback? I would have said Garrick but Weekes playing off Schu's passes might create havoc.
If jake is out, Parker for captain? Could do worse.
Jake gone for 6 weeks injured torn calf

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4