Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I have, by some, been called a pot stirrer ... why some are so unkind bewilders me ... however I do confess that Team List Tuesday has been elevated to a status of just marginally below game day on my weekly calendar ...

I was concerned and worried, that Seibold would be insightful, astute, wise and gifted in his team selections ... and thereby giving no cause for the Silvertails crew of experienced selectors to criticise, offer correction or just outright blow up deluxe ... I need not have fretted .. first real choice to make ... and happy days ... mayhem.

This week excites me ... the potential for controversy sending a tingle to my loin ...

With Ben most likely out ... who does Seibilod bring in ? ... but who, should Seibold, if he had a brain, bring in ? Will it be Lawton or Fainu, or Boyle ..

And does Harper retain his spot ... (I will literally wet my pants laughing in anticipation of the apocalpse on here if he does)

Saab is back

The NRL’s fastest man, Jason Saab, is poised for a shock return in Manly’s big game against Penrith this Saturday.
Saab hasn’t played since sustaining an ACL injury against Gold Coast in round 22 last year.

It was initially thought Saab would not return until round ten.

But a seamless rehab program has the flying winger ready for a comeback against the Panthers at BlueBet Stadium.

Saab completed a fitness test on Tuesday with Manly coach Anthony Seibold declaring he was “likely to play”.

Bulked-up Manly winger Jason Saab.

His probable return is a massive boost for Manly.

Saab will be named on the wing in place of Christian Tuipulotu, who has been ruled out for several weeks with a knee injury.

The likely return of Saab coincides with the comeback from injury of rising Sea Eagles star, Josh Schuster.

Schuster and Saab give Manly instant creativity and speed against the Panthers.

Saab has signed a new deal at Brookvale until the end of 2026

Saab is back

The NRL’s fastest man, Jason Saab, is poised for a shock return in Manly’s big game against Penrith this Saturday.
Saab hasn’t played since sustaining an ACL injury against Gold Coast in round 22 last year.

It was initially thought Saab would not return until round ten.

But a seamless rehab program has the flying winger ready for a comeback against the Panthers at BlueBet Stadium.

Saab completed a fitness test on Tuesday with Manly coach Anthony Seibold declaring he was “likely to play”.

His probable return is a massive boost for Manly.

Saab will be named on the wing in place of Christian Tuipulotu, who has been ruled out for several weeks with a knee injury.

The likely return of Saab coincides with the comeback from injury of rising Sea Eagles star, Josh Schuster.

Schuster and Saab give Manly instant creativity and speed against the Panthers.

Saab has signed a new deal at Brookvale until the end of 2026
I hope they’re not rushing him back

I am sure I read a report that Saab would be back Magic Round (and Koula too). Seems early

He might be picked as No 22 or something just to keep them guessing.
Lawton has been back playing for a month and he did his ACL about 2 months before Saab did his, so only a few weeks difference in the rehab time.
Of course, Lawton got to have a practice run in reserves, wasn't thrown in against the premiers first up...

Perfect timing.

Three weeks without CT isn't too much to manage.
And if Saab is selected it is enough time for him to rip in and claim back his position in the starting 13...

I think Siebs is going to mix it up and replace Harper at centre with Tommy (play a roving role like he has in Origin). Weekes in at fullback, GKT and Fainu on the bench.
In fairness to Harper he had a busted winger outside him for most of the game against the Knights so probably tried to compensate for that.

Saab certainly looks bulked up. hope that isn't a hindrance. I just don't have the love for BURBO as others do. I see a fairly ordinary player. Its a shame we let Fifita go, and I'd like to see what Vaega has on a wing. I thought he went well in the trials.

I think Siebs is going to mix it up and replace Harper at centre with Tommy (play a roving role like he has in Origin). Weekes in at fullback, GKT and Fainu on the bench.
In fairness to Harper he had a busted winger outside him for most of the game against the Knights so probably tried to compensate for that.
Yep two chances of that

Buckleys

None

I have, by some, been called a pot stirrer ... why some are so unkind bewilders me ... however I do confess that Team List Tuesday has been elevated to a status of just marginally below game day on my weekly calendar ...

I was concerned and worried, that Seibold would be insightful, astute, wise and gifted in his team selections ... and thereby giving no cause for the Silvertails crew of experienced selectors to criticise, offer correction or just outright blow up deluxe ... I need not have fretted .. first real choice to make ... and happy days ... mayhem.

This week excites me ... the potential for controversy sending a tingle to my loin ...

With Ben most likely out ... who does Seibilod bring in ? ... but who, should Seibold, if he had a brain, bring in ? Will it be Lawton or Fainu, or Boyle ..

And does Harper retain his spot ... (I will literally wet my pants laughing in anticipation of the apocalpse on here if he does)
Hey Woodsie, when you go to the dentist, do you pass on the needle and just get them to show you post team list Tuesday on Silvertails?

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2