Team harmony better without Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lifestart

Our forwards stock are at a all time low but I believe the team harmony this week will be better with Choc sitting on the sidelines. Let's face it everyone knows Choc is on the nose with some of the players. Lui will come in as the new back rower and Hassan onto the bench.

This is a good point. We may see more from DCE.
I know it would never happen, but the closest thing we have to a hole running backrower available is Jamil Hopoate.

Don't know about harmony, but if it means more game time for Lui and Jesse, who have been running hard when they're on, it's not a bad thing.

Tyson Andrews is ready - Jamil is small and nowhere ready for FG Finals. :cool:

Gifty could make a surprise return and bleed maroon & white for three more games :idea:

Pepi said:
This is a good point. We may see more from DCE.
I know it would never happen, but the closest thing we have to a hole running backrower available is Jamil Hopoate.

Don't get me started as I am a big supporter on our youth, but I agree yes it won't happen as Manly won't play their Juniors like everyone else, they would rather be too conservative that is why some of our juniors are leaving for more opportunities else where. What have they got to lose.... Bring the bloody kids up they will give it their 100% compared to whats out there at the moment, they are young, fit and full of enthusiasm and could just win the game for us as the way the team is now I can't see Manly winning. !

HappilyManly said:
Tyson Andrews is ready - Jamil is small and nowhere ready for FG Finals. :cool:

Gifty could make a surprise return and bleed maroon & white for three more games :idea:

He's big enough I reckon

And just because a bloke is suspended doesn't mean he won't be at training, in the dressing room etc. at least on the field there is nothing to do but play

Hopoate is probably bigger than Choc. Lets not beat around the bush Andrews is Phil Moorewood 2.0. A solid 3.3 metres average a hit up.

Pepi said:
Hopoate is probably bigger than Choc. Lets not beat around the bush Andrews is Phil Moorewood 2.0. A solid 3.3 metres average a hit up.

So Andrews would fit in just nicely with the Manly forward pack with the metres the pack has gained in recent games.

From last year but worth a read

http://www.nrl.com/manlys-super-six-set-for-history/tabid/10874/newsid/74905/default.aspx

But when Lyon, Watmough, Kite, Matai and the Stewart brothers are all in the side, that winning percentage shoots up to 79.2 per cent. The Sea Eagles win four out of every five games when their "Super Six" are in action.

So far we have lost Glenn and Brent.

I am not saying we can not win, i am not saying the boys will not have a dig but you are kidding yourself if you think we are, in any way, stronger without Choc

Yep it is clearly obvious Choc is on the nose with many of the players, the papers told me so

I saw Lauaki warming up last week, give him a run and tell him to rip in

choc has put disharmony though the playing group , standing over the younger players, crying to the media , he win not leave our club as a ledgend like glenn stewart or steve matai or m ballin, i hope parra enjoy his side ways running his sharking the ball, his terrible passing game ,his bad hands, good riddance trouble maker

billybob said:
choc has put disharmony though the playing group , standing over the younger players, crying to the media , he win not leave our club as a ledgend like glenn stewart or steve matai or m ballin, i hope parra enjoy his side ways running his sharking the ball, his terrible passing game ,his bad hands, good riddance trouble maker

Best first post ever

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8