Team bus to broncos game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Hey all, just wondering if the eagles have team buses that comes up from the club to the broncos game?, im on the far north coast and would love a bus trip with some fellow eagle supporters........i did it years ago when i was living at Nth Curl Curl and went down to canberra, back when toovey ,lyons and beaver ran a muck.... we won like 64-4, or some thing like that, killed them, great trip and would love a taste of it again.

I am, live at Taringa 2.2 Kms from Suncorp...might have to take a packed lunch!!

PS: Wasn't meaning to be a smart bum but no, trips like this don't take place and mainly for the reason that airfares are so damn cheap. I have a couple coming up to the Brissie game that paid $98 each return with Tiger airways, and even heard that someone was paying $78 each.

This means that almost no one in Sydney would want to pay (and lets just guess), $100 return to sit on a bus for 15 hours each way.

Pretty simple really...works a treat for trips like to and from Canberra as it's a pretty quick trip, and flights to and from Canberra are not cheap (full of bloody politicians spending yours and my money)...but other than that not even worth considering.

It would be quicker to drive to Canberra than fly down. Take into account getting to airport. Parking. Checking in. Waiting for flight. Boarding. Flying down. Collecting bags or luggage. Waiting for cab. Getting to hotel or stadium. Takes over 3 hrs. Tried it before hence the reason I will be driving down this year. First time we play there in years.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Do the Rockers still exist Ryan??

Well their website still does although by the looks of it, it hasn't been updated in years (unless they have changed their url) and their forum seems to only be used by about a half a dozen users and the posts are scantily and sporadic.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2