Teaching humility to roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My mates a rooster and needed to be reminded on how to eat dik
3A696E4F-529B-4DC8-9762-F9EA12F594CB.jpeg
73D80A63-94BD-4FA7-9AB3-AD3C9B44E9CF.jpeg
E6B664FD-3A62-4446-ACE4-D6C694F8E792.jpeg

I wouldn't be answering phone calls either, when the inevitable comes to fruition for all to see. Teddy is a great player, however, turbo is just refreshingly better. Remembering, of course, that Teddy is all class in a team that has an unlimited salary cap.

I watched the game on the NRL app and they scanned to the chooks fans on the scaffolding often and mentioned that they hadn't seen a Manly jumper.
However, some Manly fans were heckling Flanagan when he kicked for goal and also the classic 'bulls**t' chant went up when drama queen JWH was awarded that penalty.
Good on you Manly fans, wherever you were.

I watched the game on the NRL app and they scanned to the chooks fans on the scaffolding often and mentioned that they hadn't seen a Manly jumper.
However, some Manly fans were heckling Flanagan when he kicked for goal and also the classic 'bulls**t' chant went up when drama queen JWH was awarded that penalty.
That was probably Dessie!

Hahahaha this is brilliant!

I know one of our friends was watching through the gate and was one of the one's booing the chooks! So funny!

They were at the front gate , one of my mates Jason Hosken went.

About 6-8 , very spread out but with a little view through to the ground.

He shared a video on Facebook with them cheering and booing.

They were at the front gate , one of my mates Jason Hosken went.

About 6-8 , very spread out but with a little view through to the ground.

He shared a video on Facebook with them cheering and booing.
Great opportunity for some enterprising mind to attach a powerful but lightweight loudspeaker to a drone and hover over the midfield during these games, with cheering and booing as appropriate.

lol, I like how you pointed out the sign...just in case.
The local bowling club is directly accross the road , possibly 50 metres to the foyer

It got announced at the club over the PA

“Breaking NRL NEWS “
Manly Warringah first grade side in lock down and are self isolating at his address

There was a crowd at his place for about 30 minutes with cars stopped taking photos

needless to say he and the other footy fans had to poke their heads out to look

I was only assisting him to understand

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4