Teachers Pet Podcast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Am a bit of a podcast listener and have been listening to one called Teachers Pet which centres around the disappearance of married mother of two from the Northern Beaches in the early 80's. Her husband (and main suspect in her disappearance) was a teacher at Cromer High and an ex league player, and it struck me that there might be a few ex students from that era that post on Silvertails and might be interested in a listen.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/the-teachers-pet

Am a bit of a podcast listener and have been listening to one called Teachers Pet which centres around the disappearance of married mother of two from the Northern Beaches in the early 80's. Her husband (and main suspect in her disappearance) was a teacher at Cromer High and an ex league player, and it struck me that there might be a few ex students from that era that post on Silvertails and might be interested in a listen.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/the-teachers-pet
Don't know if I can mention the name but did that player play for Newtown and has a twin brother?

Don't know if I can mention the name but did that player play for Newtown and has a twin brother?
Yes Chris Dawson and his brother Paul. Their names aren't suppressed in the podcast, basically two coronial enquiries have more or less determined that he (Chris) murdered his wife, but the DPP hasn't pursued the case. If you know them then you should have a listen.

Yes Chris Dawson and his brother Paul. Their names aren't suppressed in the podcast, basically two coronial enquiries have more or less determined that he (Chris) murdered his wife, but the DPP hasn't pursued the case. If you know them then you should have a listen.
Yeah I'll tune in. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a customer up here on the gold coast, same name and lives in the same suburb as when the camera crew were chasing him down the street. ( he moved up here with his ex victim)
Im so tempted to ring him for a chat.

Anyone watching Barrenjoey road?
Scary stuff.
Yes.
I'm wondering what's going to be found from here.
Drug runners, corrupt cops allegations.
Around the time of Paul Haywood too.
Not saying there's a connection but we'll see.
Could be nothing to do with all that, maybe it's just what those suspects do.

Last edited:
Chris Dawson arrested and charged with his wife's murder.
Currently in southport cop shop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4