Taupau celebrates emergence of young female leaders in Samoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You dont have to be a footballer or a rich celebrity to abuse woman .
You dont have to be a footballer or a rich a celebrity to cheat on woman
You only have to be a mug
Most footballers are good blokes

Last edited:
from the article....

Taupau hopes the return of coach Des Hasler to the Sea Eagles will result in a reversal of recent fortunes. Taupau played under Hasler at the Bulldogs in 2013.

"This is an exciting time to be a Sea Eagle and I am looking forward to being part of the success that lies ahead of us," Taupau said.

"Des was an awesome coach, he taught so much about the game and my own strengths.

So this means 95% of sports "journos" will report that as he is definitely leaving and 30-35% of ST will believe it as well.

PS: Top job Marty!

Nice initiative.
Perhaps they may care to learn the hairdressing trade where Kapow has obvious experience.

"Unfortunately, gender inequality remains one of the biggest barriers in the development of Pacific countries," Taupau said.
"Strong women equal strong communities and young women who are empowered with self-belief and leadership skills will achieve better social and health outcomes for themselves, their school, their families and their community.
"They deserve to be celebrated and I'm grateful I was able to be a part of it."

Full credit to Marty for expressing those sentiments, and quite eloquently at that.

Despite all the recent negative headlines there are plenty of positive things happening and there are plenty of footballers living up to their role model status.

Well done Marty he is one of the real good gentlemen who are involved in RL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8