Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He wasn't at full tilt either in that break (I feel), so I don't think that's indicative of his true speed. I'd love to see him make a clean break with the line open, to see what he has.
BUT, he was much better last night, and has been good for 3 straight weeks now.

Happy Chappies
IMG_20190414_115903.jpg

He wasn't at full tilt either in that break (I feel), so I don't think that's indicative of his true speed. I'd love to see him make a clean break with the line open, to see what he has.
BUT, he was much better last night, and has been good for 3 straight weeks now.
Jorge has always been good mate... the work he does coming out of our own end is enormous. He often wins a penalty and is a fantastic finisher. Obviously, he has some weaknesses, however, his strengths are undeniable.

Two weeks in a row now Jorge hasn't dropped a bomb, hasn't dropped a ball in general play.

I never thought I'd see that again. I hope it continues for him.

It will not only continue but it will also improve

Jorge is a confidence payer

Last season we could not win because our team played without confidence

Players dropped balls , missed tackles and could not close games and win them because they had lost the belief in them selves

When a coach puts self belief into his players every things falls into place for a winning foundation .

Our players are believing , they are playing to their potential and winning once again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4