Taufua: Two year contract extension.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopoate still hasn't returned from his knee injury and Anderson, are we allowed to play a development player?
Not sure but someone has to take his place the guy has no clue
I must be the only one that sees every other winger and fullback drop bombs every week ... But After 2 games here is jorges stats V's his opponents last night ... ...

Jorge .. 1 missed tackle ... 3 errors ..
Manu ... 3 missed tackles .. 2 errors ..

and the womderful Topou 4 missed tackles and 5 errors .....
Are you actually comparing jorge to those 2? How many tries have they scored in the last 2 years how many games have they won? How many finals did they play in? Compare these stats.
Jorge always stuffs up every game and he dropped the ball when he put his foot on the line lol did you see his face guy was so lost and confused i almost feel sorry for him

Whilst I am standing by Parker and still see improvement and a young bloke on the up.

It's the same old errors time and time again with Jorge. Play of the ball knock ons. Complete lack of awareness of where the football is when it's in the air.

I hope he soughts it out, and fights his way back.

But Jorge deserves to be playing for Blacktown next weekend. Then the choice is his.

Not sure but someone has to take his place the guy has no clue

Are you actually comparing jorge to those 2? How many tries have they scored in the last 2 years how many games have they won? How many finals did they play in? Compare these stats.
Jorge always stuffs up every game and he dropped the ball when he put his foot on the line lol did you see his face guy was so lost and confused i almost feel sorry for him

Are you related to Desthereturnoftheking ..?

PSS .. sorry ... forgot to put a lol in there ...

I'm one of Jorge's biggest fans and have always backed him but the first two weeks have been very disappointing. He was awful last night. He looks completely disinterested in playing RL. I think Elliott should play wing when Tom comes back. Then when Hoppa is fit, give him a spot on the wing in place of Elliott.

He got a lot of metres though... or are the stats in the game day thread wrong?

Yup get Taufua out. Only way i'd be happy for him to not be demoted is if he shaves his head again and picks up speed

This worm is not a 1st grader... im sick of this lazy error riddled degenerate losing games for us.
Cmon dessie time to drop this dud and mark him never to return
Ps we are ****hause

I think I have to agree. Manly will either need to see if he offers any value in another position cause we need better wingers.

Up until his injuries began, he was a top player and knew how to get to the try line and used as a weapon for an early hit up, dragging players an extra 5 to 10 metres.

What is poorer than his form though is a fan called Order66 who whilst recognises Taufua’s time might be up, instead of just calling it as it is, stoops to calling Taufua a worm and carrying on like his mum won’t let him have fruit loops today.

I think I have to agree. Manly will either need to see if he offers any value in another position cause we need better wingers.

Up until his injuries began, he was a top player and knew how to get to the try line and used as a weapon for an early hit up, dragging players an extra 5 to 10 metres.

What is poorer than his form though is a fan called Order66 who whilst recognises Taufua’s time might be up, instead of just calling it as it is, stoops to calling Taufua a worm and carrying on like his mum won’t let him have fruit loops today.
Sorry bud your right jorgey boi is great

The sad reality at Manly right now is the fact that our best winger is our usual fullback.

Tom Trbojevic, our fullback, is a better winger than anyone else we have in the squad.

I look at The Bulldogs roster as being the worst in the league. I honestly don't think Taufua, Parker makes that team.

I'm torn with Suli, because he's been okay this season. That said Tupou tore him a new arsehole defensively (for the second year straight).

Garrick is still a pleasant surprise. Love to see him on a dry track. Especially next to someone like Walker. Could be an amazing combination.

As I said, get a young Aitken. Bring Hoppa in. Walker hopefully returns, we have a big, fast, mobile and explosive backline again.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. U Aitken
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

And we compete. You aren't going to compete with Elliott, Parker, Suli and Taufua in there. That's a Blacktown quality group.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8