Taufua play the ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Just to change the subject if only for 5 seconds, has anyone else noticed the way this bloke slowly plays the ball? It's like he puts the ball on the ground, then takes a step before raking the ball back, like a kid concentrating on how to play the ball correctly.

In all, I like the way he is going, but it's unusual the way he plays the ball, and slow considering he is usually taking the 2nd hit up or so to give the forwards a rest.

Have a look if you have some games saved and need to stop reading the Foran thread.

I've noticed that too. He's going really well at the moment so no complaints from me though

A lot of 20's do it in the NYC and it takes them a while to get to watmough's standard

Hadn't noticed but from memory his predecessor lost the ball a couple of times. I'd say he knows his primary responsibility is to not stuff up by making simple errors.

Give him sometime he's still finding his feet in 1st grade.
I just love seeing him run hard at the line its been a while since Manly has had a big strong winger like Taufau, apparently he's pretty quick to boot.

Mal Cochrane said:
Just to change the subject if only for 5 seconds, has anyone else noticed the way this bloke slowly plays the ball? It's like he puts the ball on the ground, then takes a step before raking the ball back, like a kid concentrating on how to play the ball correctly.

In all, I like the way he is going, but it's unusual the way he plays the ball, and slow considering he is usually taking the 2nd hit up or so to give the forwards a rest.

Have a look if you have some games saved and need to stop reading the Foran thread.

Yep, noticed that too. He's lucky that you can't contest the ball in the ruck these days otherwise he'd be toast.
He needs to very careful as all it will take is for a ruthless coach to try to exploit it by getting his players to nudge him in the play the ball and it could be construed as a lost ball by some refs.

hadn't paid close attention to this until tonight. after tonight i think he needs to spend a day continually playing the ball to learn how to do it quicker

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2