Taufua itching to get back to scoring tries for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge is a powerhouse . I hope he returns from injury to his blockbusting best

from the article:
"Helping with that, alongside the Manly medical staff and orthopaedic surgeons, were a number of close friends – one of whom he hopes to face in the round one clash with Newcastle, Jamie Buhrer.

Taufua picked up the telephone to ask how they managed the lengthy time on the sidelines.

"I've spoken to a few ex-teammates in Clint Gutherson and Jamie Buhrer about it all. I even reached out to Josh Mansour (Penrith) and Tautau Moga (Brisbane, now Knights) about their recovery to shed some more light for me on what I could expect and how I might feel."

strange they don't mention snake-i would have thought he would be the first ex team mate he would be in touch with

• Clever
Reactions: R3
from the article:
"Helping with that, alongside the Manly medical staff and orthopaedic surgeons, were a number of close friends – one of whom he hopes to face in the round one clash with Newcastle, Jamie Buhrer.

Taufua picked up the telephone to ask how they managed the lengthy time on the sidelines.

"I've spoken to a few ex-teammates in Clint Gutherson and Jamie Buhrer about it all. I even reached out to Josh Mansour (Penrith) and Tautau Moga (Brisbane, now Knights) about their recovery to shed some more light for me on what I could expect and how I might feel."

strange they don't mention snake-i would have thought he would be the first ex team mate he would be in touch with
Stewart didn't have ACL injuries. The others have had two each.

Trying to come back after serious injuries is one of the less glamorous parts of the sport. Good luck Jorge, he's been a real powerhouse on our left edge and I like his calm on-field demeanour.

Pfft what kind of judge of a centre would Taufua be.
True. He's only known great centres. Played next to the fiercest in the game. Kelly has massive shoes to fill. It's a huge task for anyone coming into that position as we've had arguably the best centre pairing in a decade. Hope Kelly realises his full potential.

Don't worry about my mate Zorba
I have heard that you have put on a few pounds in the festive season feathered friend ;)
On a serious note concerning Zorba and regardless of any general opinions of him , i still quite vividly remember and as a teenager watching that torrid and brutal G F between Manly and the Sharks in the 70 's and Zorba was in the thick of the action and along with the rest of the Sea Eagles , really stood up. Wasn't able to see most of his career and admittedly he played in a fairly tough era but he did not seem to lack any general toughness and aggression as a footy player .

On a serious note concerning Zorba and regardless of any general opinions of him , i still quite vividly remember and as a teenager watching that torrid and brutal G F between Manly and the Sharks in the 70 's and Zorba was in the thick of the action and along with the rest of the Sea Eagles , really stood up. Wasn't able to see most of his career and admittedly he played in a fairly tough era but he did not seem to lack any general toughness and aggression as a footy player .
Zorba was a tough competitor . He gave his all for the mighty Sea eagles . A premiership winning Sea eagle . Not many players can claim that
1379350800000.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry about my mate Zorba
I have heard that you have put on a few pounds in the festive season feathered friend ;)
Once again your info is way off. Body fat is in the teens for first time in two years. And Zorba is still morbidly obese.

Once again your info is way off. Body fat is in the teens for first time in two years. And Zorba is still morbidly obese.
The heaviest part of Zorba is his big heart that will always love his Sea eagles until it stops beating feathered friend .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4