Taufua: I ate too many M&M's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Eccentric Manly winger Jorge Taufua has offered a unique and slightly bizarre explanation for his shocker against the Cowboys on Saturday night, admitting he ate too many M&Ms on the eve of the game.

He wasn't the only Sea Eagle who was off his game in Townsville but by his own admission Taufua had a disastrous night with his hands, spilling several balls in the 30-16 loss.

While it was a throw-away line, the always entertaining winger had the media pack in stitches with his bizarre explanation at Sea Eagles training on Wednesday.

"Yeah I have those a couple of times a year and I don't know what happened that night," he said.

"I don't know (what happened on Saturday), it must have been to much M&Ms the night before but hopefully I'm on this Friday and we'll see how we go."

Taufua fully expects to be peppered by South Sydney in Friday's qualifying final at Allianz Stadium.

Bunnies half-back Adam Reynolds possesses one of the best kicking games in the comp and the manly winger is expecting a busy night on the left wing.

"Yeah I guess they'll be looking at the video and talking about this week," he said.
"It's a game plan for them so I encourage them to do whatever they can to win and we'll be doing the same."

Taufua also encouraged Manly fans to make the trek to Allianz Stadium, with the club putting on 30 free buses in a bid to encourage fans to venture out of the northern beaches and support their side.

Meanwhile, full-back Brett Stewart (ankle) and prop Brenton Lawrence (knee) both trained on Wednesday and are expected to play on Friday night.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/taufua-i-ate-too-many-mms/1bb6qbmhipsqk13g6spzmheiga

Now we know what he was doing for 40 minutes on that bus by himself :p

Swap a sugar high for the high of a Manly win, Jorge :idea:

Mmmmm. Is there any chance his Sat evening was deliberate ? Bait for the next match..Er a carrot to catch a bunny ?? Sshhhhhhhh !!!!!@@@@

Now I've heard it all. If that's not winding up the media then I don't know what is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4