Taniela Paseka is he the answer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching Storm v Roosters- why can’t Paseka run as hard at the line like Solamona does ???
Paseka runs like a girl & has no idea how to use his massive frame. Des needs to slap him across the face and wake him up otherwise piss him off as he really offers nothing at the moment and we already have enough front rowers miles ahead of him.

This guy's first grade days are coming to an end soon.
Too many behind him with alot more to prove.

Just watching Storm v Roosters- why can’t Paseka run as hard at the line like Solamona does ???
Paseka runs like a girl & has no idea how to use his massive frame. Des needs to slap him across the face and wake him up otherwise piss him off as he really offers nothing at the moment and we already have enough front rowers miles ahead of him.

He has no brace. The goodens generally brace themselves before impact , so they try to control the deflect. Not saying they slow down, they buff up, go jonny bravo to stop as many leg tackles

He just kerps getting cut down, he needs to challenge the initial contact more by stepping ito it befoe impact with objective to position his body better for continuance.

Could you imagine if he played like big NAS? I’d swap tentative safe play for psychological impact of a big unit coming at you with a scowl on his face any day, even at the cost of a few errors.

When is the last time we had a huge impact player like we would like Paseka to be? Do we class AFB and Taupau the same as a Klemmer, NAS or Haas in terms of raw impact?

Definitely should be starting in my opinion.
He has really stepped up since he made the decision to stay in NRL and not take up the NFL opportunity. Really evident that he instantly found form once he decided to stay. Annoyed he was actually planning to walk away from his contract, but please he stepped up once he decided it was too hard with Covid and the unrest in America.

After last weekend's proliferation of poll threads, I now open a thread with a question in the title thinking that the first post will be, "Time for a change?". I am scarred...

Paseka has proven me wrong massively though. His development this year has been huge, and it coincides with him committing to rugby league. I always thought he was athlete first, rugby league player second, and him considering going to the NFL kind of backs that up. But since he rejected trying his hand at NFL and just decided to focus on rugby league, he has been brilliant.

Taniela Paseka is finally starting to realise just what an advantage his natural size is in rugby league. At 120 kg he's in the top 3 for weight in the NRL, and at 197 cm (6'6") only Nelson Asofa-Solomona and Shaun Lane right now are taller.

He seem's to be finally shedding the gentle giant tag and is starting to show the potential many thought he had.

If we manage to keep him long term, because its probably a given that he'll receive offers from elsewhere the better he gets, he'll be a starter in our front row for a long time.

I 100% agree with @manly al ... I hope the club see's him as a priority keep and puts in the effort required to keep him a Sea Eagle.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6