Taniela Paseka is he the answer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Came on last week and made 2 errors. Comes on for a 2nd stint this week and misses a simple tackle and allows Ferguson to run 50m just when we had them under pressure. We need to play Waddell as a middle and bring in Gosiewski.

He's had a couple of games now and hasn't really grabbed the opportunity. Not saying he isn't capable, but he's not showing a lot of desire. Give someone else the chance, we have plenty of options there with Susan and Sippers, even Jetski. When we have depth at our disposal then we should be using it, let's see if one of these other blokes wants to rip in and earn the spot.

I don't think he has the necessary 'leg speed' to be as damaging as his big frame promises.
Look at AFB who can make progress when he is facing backwards with players hanging off him.
He never seems to get fired up, either.
I'm not sure he is the answer.
Posters have also forgotten that Zac Saddler is in our squad and worthy of a chance at some stage.

He is a myth! Comes on for his 2nd stint. 30 seconds later misses an easy tackle on Ferguson and loses 50 metres. Lazy and ineffective. Sorry its blunt but its the truth

I 'm not sure I would call him a myth ... but your comments are valid .... he is now a first grade player and as such is expected to contribute at a high level every game ... and his past few efforts are well below the standard necessary .... the energy and commitment displayed by Waddell was far superior ...

I like Paseka but at some point his potential has to be reached ... he is no longer a rookie with about 30 appearances .... others will take their moment if he doesn't

I thought he done ok the other night...but just lacks intensity.
I don't expect every young forward to play with the aggression of JWH, but needs to offer a little more aggro.
A bloke his size should have the opposition intimidated and lift his team mates....just does not give this vibe and though (potentially) has much upsize, if you don;t use what you got...it means little...

I thought he done ok the other night...but just lacks intensity.
I don't expect every young forward to play with the aggression of JWH, but needs to offer a little more aggro.
A bloke his size should have the opposition intimidated and lift his team mates....just does not give this vibe and though (potentially) has much upsize, if you don;t use what you got...it means little...
He is still a few years off what should be his prime.
Id still have others before him, make them fight for their spots.

Much like T-Rex someone needs to buy him a mirror and then we need another Foz type to ride him, till he learns to explode into the line. Boyle or Sipley offer as good a 20min stint, if not better at this point.
Boyle was our best forward early in the season. Maybe not a good trainer cos judging on his first couple games its hard to understand why he is not in the 17

Another week, another disappointment. Played ok and had a couple nice carries but yet to see him break the line in any game in his career. Boyle in next week please. Maybe Taupau is out and Boyle will get an opportunity to show us what he's got anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7