• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not often I start a topic on an opponent, but what a beast of a player this bloke is !! Near unstoppable at times

Tonight 205m, 28 tackles, 7 offloads, 6 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks and a try

Off contract after next season, how good would be look in our colours, not that we could afford his price

We could afford him, do we want to pay that much though ?
You don't want to tie up too much cash in a front rower.

Asking price ?
400,000 ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Not often I start a topic on an opponent, but what a beast of a player this bloke is !! Near unstoppable at times

Tonight 205m, 28 tackles, 7 offloads, 6 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks and a try

Off contract after next season, how good would be look in our colours, not that we could afford his price

great player ......but king too has had a great year

He and Matt Scott were their best by a country mile. Two great front rowers - we did well to contain the damage.
Loved when he ran past Choc at the end, whose face said, "You can't be faster than me…"

i thought he got a bit rattled early, but certainly put that behind him and came back well. He'd look good as an eagle.

TokyoEagle said:
We could afford him, do we want to pay that much though ?
You don't want to tie up too much cash in a front rower.

Asking price ?
400,000 ?

Kite and Joe may cover that price

He is a weapon. Manages to offload everytime and opposition players can't seem to take him to ground in tackles.

So glad he a true blue New South Welshman ;)

HOW DID HE LOSE TO KASIANO IN PROP OF THE YEAR!?!

Cracking game for this bloke. Without him and we would have embarrassed them

We should make a play for him next year if possible. The guys an absolute machine. Plays big minutes and his athleticism for such a big guy is phenomenal. Also read somewhere he desperately wanted to come back to Sydney a couple of years ago. Definately worth having a real big crack at him IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4