Tallis the peace monger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Tallis just suggested all 5 manly players get 2 weeks for disgracefully running in.

Is this the same man who continued to smash ben ross after he was clearly badly injured or the same man who declared a certian st george second rower should never be picked again in origin for not fighting.

Please, this is now totally out of hand.

susan said:
Tallis just suggested all 5 manly players get 2 weeks for disgracefully running in.

Is this the same man who continued to smash ben ross after he was clearly badly injured or the same man who declared a certian st george second rower should never be picked again in origin for not fighting.

Please, this is now totally out of hand.
Sea Eagle Susan , Tallis is a Tosser !!!

why is all this Manly,s fault,what about the storm players that came off the bench,man I must be missing something somewhere and is Blair angel all of a sudden,favoritism is rife amongst the media,against manly

The NRL can't be at all concerned with mums pulling kids out of the game if they allow Tallis to attempt to put intelligible sentences together on TV.

Tallis is a tool and is in no place to talk about foul play he was a grub of a player and has no idea. The only guy I respect in the fox commentary is Brandy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2