Tagatese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't mind Tagatese if he comes with gloves to hold the ball better - big and powerful bench option and another moneyball signing....not the big name player looking to be added to the 2018 roster.

I've been waiting for him to get a mention this year.. I can see merit in signing him as bench cover to replace AFB's promotion to the starting side if that's the strategy but I hope we can still land a Klemmer type player if he or anyone become available

Better than Lussick's 2017 form. Good bench and/or depth.

I expect us to try hard to get Klemmer though with Tagatese (if signed) being just for the sole purpose of bench stabilising player or depth

Lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mungo

Mungo
unknown

Anyone involved with Rugby League be it fans, players, coaches, administrators, reporters etc. These Mungoes also tend to be incorrigible reprobates and are best avoided.
Joey Johns is just another neanderthal Mungo

#mungoes#mungos#rugby league#incorrigible#reprobates
by Rah Rahs August 17, 2006

Mungos food of choice would be sausage rolls. Unlike the knowledgable cricket crowds at adelaide oval whose preferred food is the pie.

It's a yes from me. He has been a patchy player over the years. But when he is on. He's as hard and as mobile as anyone.

He has had a pretty disappointing year really. So Plenty of room to improve, and Manly is once again becoming the club u come to reserrect.

He wouldn't cost much and can add a bit off the bench. Plus he's experienced.

You just have to look at Cronulla and see how much they are gaining by their older experienced forwards. They have quite a few so he doesn't seem to be getting much game time.

While he's not a match winner, he'd do me off the bench for a cheap price so we can spend more on others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6