T-rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
very impressive tonight, how about that no look pass to snake!
he also had the most metres for the game by any forward

Tony Williams

Wow !!

I was 1 of the lone rangers on here backing him last season but even I wasn't expecting this. My man of the match by a mile

Has played less than half a season in the forwards, and tonight in a major game has played 80mins with high involvement throughout and showing skill as well as raw strength

He was 1 of the main blokes that got us going straight out there which was why we got into the match. I love watching him pick up blokes and slam them too, even had Sims up in the year tonight

At this current rate of improvement Origin isn't out of reach next season

RE: Tony Williams

He is getting better every match, it just shows that Des knows exactly what he is doing.

His size and ball playing ability definitely gives us an advantage. Will be crucial in our upcoming matches.

Yep, him and Matt Hayden have both given me a face full of egg. Didn't rate Hayden in his early days, and I certainly didn't think we'd ever see this sort of stuff from T-Rex. He will be our not so secret weapon through this finals series. Hats off to him, and to Des for turning him around and persevering with him.

watch the t rex bashers get on board now.

the best athlete in the nrl, could go the the NFL and earn a motza.

Lomu good, but better kidneys.

Kiwi Eagle said:
He declared himself for Australia last season after being named in the kiwis squad

Doesn't mean anything I'll show you why:

Danny Brough declared himself Scottish and played for England
Micky Higham played for Ireland last year and declared himself Irish but played for England
Aquila Uate shouldn't be eligible for Australia because he played for Fiji in this World Cup cycle
another one technically is Anthony Minichello this year shouldn't play for Italy because he played for NSW (you have to declare to play for Australia to play Origin)

Kiwi Eagle said:
I don't think I have ever seen a player with the wrap around, pick up and slam tackle that he has

He'd go ok as wrestler / mma fighter with that kind of take down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7