T-Rex smashes Seeyalater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The absolute best part of tonight, to see the big T-Rex just run over the top of that slimy, cheating, ugly, mother****er......just made my night.

Should go down as one of the "most enjoyable" tries of all time.

Sitting at home with my son in law (mad Panthers supporter) and you could hear the cheering all the way from Brisbane to Brookvale

It got better every time they replayed it at the ground.

T-Rex proved again that he can do it . . . but he still didn't go looking for the ball. There were times when the forwards needed some help, but he stuck on his wing.
I'm not sure we'll ever see his true potential.

4t5fsBJH.jpeg

y3vE2N9S.jpeg

2n4URtrx.jpeg

qhYLM6lZ.jpeg

The grub was running scared for most of the night. Every time he got the ball from a kick and saw any of our guys running at him he would immediately pass it so that he wouldn't get smashed.

Jethro link said:
The grub was running scared for most of the night. Every time he got the ball from a kick and saw any of our guys running at him he would immediately pass it so that he wouldn't get smashed.

I think he owes his mates too. They got hammered by his offloads.

Ryno link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=184540.msg282579#msg282579 date=1281180996]

I think he owes his mates too. They got hammered by his offloads.
[/quote]

Pretty gutless and predictable. The only thing he had tonight was his speed to consistently catch kicks which you have to give him credit for. But then he passed it immediately so he didn't have any pain. Baby.

Slater is a dog, and he went into hiding tonight. He had a shocker.

Judging Hoppa was tough,he was safe as a house under the high ball but then gained year 1 T Rex attributes,never running flat stick into the line,instead surrendering in tackles leaving us playing the ball inside the 10

The jury is still out but i love having a fullback who can catch,sorry Farrar......i like you alot but dude,you cant catch....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6