T-Rex Injury

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Does anyone know if T-Rex and the other boys got through last night without injury?:s

Back injury.

Some people are saying 6 weeks but according to foxsports, he is only out for this week and will be re-assessed.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-second-rower-tony-williams-to-miss-clash-against-penrith-with-back-injury/story-fn2mcuj6-1226366158968

kinda wish he didn't line up for NSW as his first game back.

hindsight though I guess.

I haven't had a chance to see a replay but at the time I thought he hurt his back when suddenly stooping very low at full gallop to grab a poor dummy half pass from ... Buhrer! Did any see how he got hurt exactly?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I haven't had a chance to see a replay but at the time I thought he hurt his back when suddenly stooping very low at full gallop to grab a poor dummy half pass from ... Buhrer! Did any see how he got hurt exactly?

Bhurer threw a terrible ankle pass at him and he wasn't upright before he hit the line

All sentiment aside, and I know this will sound terribly harsh, but if T-Rex signs with the Dogs, in a very tough monetary market, do you as Manly spend a lot of energy, money & time on remedial activity getting him right, or do you let The Bulldogs fund his recovery?

Honestly, I'd rather our limited staff focus on players remaining with us. Heck, if they have time, focus on Williams last.

Manly will be just spending a crap load of money getting him right for The Dogs....and as harsh as this sounds, bugger that.

^^ Crazy strategy.

TRex needs to be right for all our remaining matches when he returns to finess and especially the finals.

Ryan said:
All sentiment aside, and I know this will sound terribly harsh, but if T-Rex signs with the Dogs, in a very tough monetary market, do you as Manly spend a lot of energy, money & time on remedial activity getting him right, or do you let The Bulldogs fund his recovery?

Honestly, I'd rather our limited staff focus on players remaining with us. Heck, if they have time, focus on Williams last.

Manly will be just spending a crap load of money getting him right for The Dogs....and as harsh as this sounds, bugger that.

STFU

Ryan said:

Duty of care

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2