T-rex 1 game credit for test match ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lamph1

Given that t-rex is a test incumbent ie. played in the last game australia contested, and that his carry-over penalty was partially accrued while playing a test match for australia, i wonder if the ###heads at the judiciary will see fit for 1 week of his suspension to be served during the test/city country non-nrl round in late april ????

Why would they? Matai never got the same credit 2 years ago, though Adam Blair DID as the end of last season. Won't give a Manly player credit, just not gonna happen.

The Eagle said:
Probably not,the NRL is all about f**king us over

On this, why are they so anti Manly? Is is still from super league days? Or is it that we didn't punish an innocent man?

dowdz said:
The Eagle said:
Probably not,the NRL is all about f**king us over

On this, why are they so anti Manly? Is is still from super league days? Or is it that we didn't punish an innocent man?

Probably both

Did anyone see the bleating from the doggies supporters about Pritchards suspension and their feeling of persecution from the NRL because thru are the Bulldogs? Just saying maybe every supporter feels persecuted....,,

voicefromthehill said:
Did anyone see the bleating from the doggies supporters about Pritchards suspension and their feeling of persecution from the NRL because thru are the Bulldogs? Just saying maybe every supporter feels persecuted....,,

Yes but they are ****ing moronic

The Eagle said:
voicefromthehill said:

Yes but they are f**king moronic

Broncos fans don't seem to suffer too much :)

lamph1 said:
Given that t-rex is a test incumbent ie. played in the last game australia contested, and that his carry-over penalty was partially accrued while playing a test match for australia, i wonder if the ###heads at the judiciary will see fit for 1 week of his suspension to be served during the test/city country non-nrl round in late april ????

It's strange that the teams that get the advantage of the suspension are the the ones we face in the next 7 rounds. Cronulla, who were the "victims" of the offence got a lone penalty.

Maybe one of the suspension games should be against the team it occurred against - the next time they play.

Weird idea I know, but then they get a benefit?

Nope. It would be a change in policy if it was. Origin players haven't been able to get those games counted for suspensions. Players have also tried to get rep games counted for more than 1 standard game as well. I like that idea, but its a bit difficult to work out when the games are so far away from happening.

Eagles Terrorist said:
lamph1 said:

It's strange that the teams that get the advantage of the suspension are the the ones we face in the next 7 rounds. Cronulla, who were the "victims" of the offence got a lone penalty.

Maybe one of the suspension games should be against the team it occurred against - the next time they play.

So T-Rex just doesn't play against the Sharks for the next 7 years?

Masked Eagle said:
Nope. It would be a change in policy if it was. Origin players haven't been able to get those games counted for suspensions. Players have also tried to get rep games counted for more than 1 standard game as well. I like that idea, but its a bit difficult to work out when the games are so far away from happening.

Eagles Terrorist said:
lamph1 said:

That wasn't quite what I meant, but it's a brilliant thought. He'd serve 6 games, then wait till the next time he was to play the sharks, but couldn't play to make a total of 7

Eagles Terrorist said:
Masked Eagle said:

Eagles Terrorist said:
lamph1 said:

That wasn't quite what I meant, but it's a brilliant thought. He'd serve 6 games, then wait till the next time he was to play the sharks, but couldn't play to make a total of 7

What happens if we play the Sharks in the GF though ..... :lol:

Given the loading can come from an international then the internationals should be able to count for games served

Really the loading should not count

Fluffy said:
Given the loading can come from an international then the internationals should be able to count for games served

Really the loading should not count

Excellent point Fluffy.

I'm not against the theory behind loading. Penalising repeat offenders sounds like a good thing. But I think it just needs some tweaking.

[/quote]
What happens if we play the Sharks in the GF though ..... :lol:
[/quote]

Let me think. That would possibly be in 2025, 9 years from now. T Rex will retired

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4