T Red scores..we are home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
That moment....
If Souths score next they are back in it.
scrum..reynols attempts kick on 1st
Symonds chargedown & regather
TRY TIME!!!
THIS was the moment our GF spot became official.
Nearly went through the roof in the lounge room when T Red dived over...
I am confident plenty on here were going wild at the same time.

Spot on, and it allowed us to sit back for the last 7-8 mins and really enjoy it. Up to then I was still very stressed we could let it slip. But not then....allover. Time to sit back and poke fun at inglis and burgess!!

Shame he gets so little time on the field. I have massive wraps on the kid. Great playr of the future if given the opportunity.

Ryan said:
Am I the only one that thinks he should be getting MUCH more time?

Not me. I made a comment at the time that Tooves may have blinked. I thought he came on 5 minutes too early. I think he has been used very astutely against tiring defences in our last few games.

I was wrong to doubt Tooves.

Sorry Tooves.

I felt confident when Matty scored, it was a soft try and the bunnies were in trouble after that, Jamie and then Wolfy made it even better, then ex chook supplied the coup de grace.

So proud of the boys, showed so much heart.

Listening to both Gus & Freddie praising T-Red's attitude and professionalism gives our recruitment team another big tick.

The sort of player and bloke you want to keep around for a long while.

Wolfman's try was the clincher for me. I am normally nervous right to the end but from that moment when I leapt in the air in joyous amazement - which is unusual for me :) - I knew we had them.

I think our boys did it beautifully in the final 20 to close the game out.

Souths scored with 8 seconds on the clock, that made the score flatter them.

I love his line running and strength at the line but sometimes his one on one tackling is not good enough. At times he hand grabs and falls off tackles needs to improve this side of his game but i'm sure he will.

Killer's try confirmed to me that they were gone. They lost all momentum after halftime and just couldn't handle the speed,energy and momentum that Manly had. They just froze in the headlights like all Bunnies do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6