Sydney Shield - 2015 Round 13 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
PENINSULA SEAGULLS - Round 13 - Team List to take on Guildford Owls at McCredie Park, Guildford at 1:00PM on Sunday (14th of June):

1. JAKE PICKERING
2. RICHIE GOODWIN
3. BARRY McGRADY
4. BRANDON LIAINA
5. JEREMY MARSHALL
6. BLAKE CAVALLARO
7. SAM SHORT
8. DAMIAN LAWLER
9. HARRY BERRYMAN (c)
10. JAMES LEULUAI
11. TIM PONT
12. TOM LEATHERBY
13. CHRIS WILLIAMS

14. SHAUN SPRINGALL
15. RYAN WHEELER
16. VINNY NGARO
21. MITCH LEACH
24. KNOX TIME

COACH: TIM GEE

* Team List subject to change. *

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/06/09/sydney_shield_teams_.html

BELROSE EAGLES - Round 14 - Team List to take on the East Campbelltown Eagles at Lionel Watts Reserve, Frenchs Forest at 3:00 PM on Sunday (14th of June):

1. JAMES MORTIMER
2. PHIL DOMJEN
3. SHEM GRIEVE
4. CHRISTIAN BATE
5. ANDREW HALSTEAD
6. SCOTT ROSSER
7. TAYLOR MATTHEWS
8. JIMMY CURTIS
9. DAVID MARANDO
10. ALEX MAMMONE
11. COREY MURPHY
12. BEAU ABRAHAMS
13. NATHAN COOPER

14. BRENTON WINNELL
15. BEN PICKERING
16. JOSH TUITUPOU
17. TOM NEEDHAM

COACH: JAMES MORTIMER

* Team List subject to change. *

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/06/09/sydney_shield_teams_.html

DRAW:

Click here for SYDNEY SHIELD Draw.

LADDER:

Click here for SYDNEY SHIELD ladder.

SYDNEY SHIELD RESULTS:

Peninsula Seagulls 16 (B McGrady, B Cavallaro, V Ngaro tries; L Martin, H Berryman goals) defeated ..Guildford Owls 8 (C Davis, C Casiano tries)

Belrose Eagles 20 (K Saunders, C Bate, J Mortimer, A Halstead tries; C Murphy 2 goals) were defeated by..East Campbelltown Eagles 26 (B Baker 2, A Tovio, S Fainifo, C Moutakas tries; Baker 3 goals)

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/06/13/rmc_ss_results_rd_13.html

Is anybody interested in this competition?

The reason that I ask is that there are never very many comments in any of the Sydney Shield threads that I have posted thus far this season. Some of the threads have no other comments besides the team listings and the results.

If there is no interest then please let me know and I will not bother any of you with any more of these threads.

:)

The reason that I ask is that there are never very many comments in any of the Sydney Shield threads that I have posted thus far this season. Some of the threads have no other comments besides the team listings and the results.

If there is no interest then please let me know and I will not bother any of you with any more of these threads.

I am interested. I enjoy looking at the team lists and the results but there is nothing stopping me looking it up on nswrl.com.au.
I'll take this opportunity to say thanks.

sorry mate yeah I am,I am involved with both the Sydney shield and Ron Mssey cup at Windsor,I will reply from here on in mate,I really do appreciate your effort on this Jehtro

I don't care....stop wasting my time with these crap threads! ***

***Today is opposite day.**

**Which means then it isn't...?*

*But it is

edit: If none of that got through...I was kidding. I read the threads but have not much ...nor anything really to add (like most threads).

But thanks Mr Jethro! :)

Last edited:
I am interested. I enjoy looking at the team lists and the results but there is nothing stopping me looking it up on nswrl.com.au.
I'll take this opportunity to say thanks.
Okay then. Thanks for the response from both you and @master blaster (oh and you too @globaleagle). I will try to get this coming weekend'a team listings and info up this afternoon after work.

But...only if you have the time that is. I know I can go searching for the info.....but I probably wouldn't, that's why I like your threads. :)

I appreciate the team lists and times and was able to get to a game at Liverpool a month or 2 back.

I wanted to check out Willie Bishop as i thought he may have kicked on when he spent a year with us in reserves about 8 years ago.

They had a good win that day (Belrose) and he set plenty of tries up.

Thanks Jerhro

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8