Support staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
There is obviously plenty of noise surrounding potential support staff for Des...maybe Donny will return, maybe Ballin will make the move from the QLD...who knows...

One thing I am sure of is Cartwrong needs to be paid out...that's the best money the Penn's could possibly spend outside buying Des in the first place.

A dud coach that was part of the Barrett regime and from what I can gather, part of the Ferris/Baz boys club, needs to go.

The culture is more important than the game plan at Manly at present and we need a clean out if we are going to truly turn it around. Des is a start, but Carty out the door is finishing it!

There is obviously plenty of noise surrounding potential support staff for Des...maybe Donny will return, maybe Ballin will make the move from the QLD...who knows...

One thing I am sure of is Cartwrong needs to be paid out...that's the best money the Penn's could possibly spend outside buying Des in the first place.

A dud coach that was part of the Barrett regime and from what I can gather, part of the Ferris/Baz boys club, needs to go.

The culture is more important than the game plan at Manly at present and we need a clean out if we are going to truly turn it around. Des is a start, but Carty out the door is finishing it!

Its not that I disagree but $$$$ are going to dictate movements there, paying out Barrett is one thing but to have to pay out 2 years for Carty might be a stretch. 2020 might be a better target for that.
That said Des may just show Carty how its done, nothing a few doors can change.

One thing I will say about cartwrong is he was at the cows when they won the comp. I’d rather see the club save some coin keep him 2019 then move him on
Agree. I think he may have something to offer with a good, hard-nosed coach like Des in charge.

Cartwright is a log.

If Hasler is appointed, to my mind he needs definite help with the attack side if things.

I don't want Cartwright anywhere near that.

Blacktown if he has to stay. That way he is nice and close to Penrith.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7