Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Souths have just scraped home 30-24 over the Titans, Kelly made a big break with a few mins left but Inglis got him into touch

Halftime in Melbourne and Newcastle lead 14-10 with Cronk not lining up today. Gower came into the game at dummy half after 30mins

Poor play from Slater has led to both Newcastle tries as well

Storm kicking game not flash today with Cronk out

knights still holding on into the final 15

Wanker wearing the 1 scores off a Hoffman forward pass and Melbourne hit the lead

Storm hold on 16-14

Newcastles set with a couple of mins left was woeful for the situation they were in

I havnt watched any more footy after referee jokefest that was firdday night.

But to be honest the scum and souffs winning has stopped the titans and knights jumping us, so they have done us a favour at the moment.

Melbourne win, scoring two tries from forward passes - and not a mention from the Channel Nine commentators.

Top 4 sides have all looked off their game this weekend, Souths and Storm got away with it, we should have gotten away with it, not sure the Chooks will though

Great to see the old fashioned Samoan Sidestep from Moa there !! NRL will probably ban that soon because it is good to watch

Just shows how bad we are going, losing to the bottom of the table warriors when the next week they get toweled up by another top 4 team....oh wait, thats something some posters were inferring last week.

Lol it's an unpredictable comp fluffy and many forget that

**** I'd love to see the Tigers rip the broncos up tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7