Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
I know I won't get much support on this one, but Big Willie would be in my origin team

Id support it. He is quite motivated & WANTS to play. Desire is as much a part of it as many other things.

I think I said NO when the question wass posed, "would you want Mason at Manly" last year. I got that one wrong, he has surprised me with his play at Newcastle this year.

I was a yes to that question, but didn't think he could come back this well. His personality could really drag the side together as well

Chooks score an extremely easy early try on the other game

The Chooks and Souffs. Both playing better than they did last year (Chooks moreso of course) and both getting a leg up & being played into hot form by sides that wont compete. Curse those teams.

I only hope they have both peaked too early and start dropping off soon.

Panthers just scored off a beautiful Walsh kick

Chooks we are yet to see really tested by a good pack through this run of form.

Sharks looking good today ! Carney has made a big difference and Lewis is finding form again as well. Hope they can hold onto this lead and take the game

Golden point time, c'mon Sharks !! Lewis has had a huge game

Horsehead awarded a 50/50 without going upstairs to Scummy Bill in the other game

Robson you beauty !!

Fifita is a dark horse for Origin as well, very impressive

Panthers are hanging in tough at ht, down 10-6. Hopefully they can stay close and steal it

Good man haha

They are competing well so far

Well worked try for Jennings takes them out to 16-6 and you'd think Penrith would struggle to have the points in them to come back from here

Chooks hammered them in the end

The Roosters are in some kind of form. They are putting sides away far better than anybody else in the competition.

They certainly are. Next week is their 1st genuine big test with a big build up so will be interesting to see how they handle it

A belated thanks for this thread - especially with 'spoilers' in the title.

It's a good way to let people who get delayed telecasts (like me) still be able to come in and browse the forums.

Obv not possible to do when manly play (too many excited threads no matter if we win or cough...lose.)

Appreciated!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6