Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Big day on the couch today with 3 games back to back to back

Warriors v Titans 1st up, absolutely pissing down in Auckland as well

Then Newcastle v Sharks and Roosters v Penrith

Idea results for us would be Warriors, Sharks and Panthers

Love it when the Warriors play at home on Sunday. Three game back to back works better on a Sunday than it does on a Saturday night.

Titans seem to think they are the Harlem Globetrotters today with their offloading, half of them are very poor

Idris is a different player this year, really involved and playing good footy, shows what an injury free pre season can do

Kiwi Eagle said:
Titans seem to think they are the Harlem Globetrotters today with their offloading, half of them are very poor

Idris is a different player this year, really involved and playing good footy, shows what an injury free pre season can do

Yeah Idris looks like he has finally got rid of his body fat and is starting to bulk up. Looks very dangerous close to the line.

The more I watch the Titans the more worried I am about us. We should never have lost to that sort of team. We were Too busy trying to turn that game into a grind and out muscling them instead of playing expansive open football and out running them. The Titans are **** house.

That shouldn't have been a try there, you can't do that !! Warriors are getting the good of the calls today

You cannot deliberately tap the ball forward like that it is against the rules. The video ref does not know the rules.

I think I changed my tip to the titans yesterday. So hard to et a form line on the warriors. Their side changes much week to week it's hard to know who's fit and who's playing well

Cmon Sharkies !!

Carney has a great passing game, if the other blokes can hold the pill they could score a few here

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2