Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Some crucial ones for us here, obviously the Canberra v Brisbane one being the big one, a Titans win would be handy as well. Currently the Warriors are playing the Sharks

25mins gone, Carney 14 Warriors 0

Some crucial ones for us here, obviously the Canberra v Brisbane one being the big one, a Titans win would be handy as well. Currently the Warriors are playing the Sharks

25mins gone, Carney 14 Warriors 0

Warriors cant win this one but would have been nice

Warriors cant win this one but would have been nice

Im mixed on this result, it kills off the Warriors which I think is a good thing and still keeps the Sharks behind us

Im mixed on this result, it kills off the Warriors which I think is a good thing and still keeps the Sharks behind us

Regardless of who wins, I'm just happy those annoying Kiwi commentators aren't doing the game on Fox.

Regardless of who wins, I'm just happy those annoying Kiwi commentators aren't doing the game on Fox.

I'm hoping the Raiders get up but not confident. Corey Parker and Jack Reed are confirmed starters for Broncos.

I'm hoping the Raiders get up but not confident. Corey Parker and Jack Reed are confirmed starters for Broncos.

I still think manly wii come fifth. The cowboys have an easier finish than what us or the broncos have. They also gave a better differential than what we have.

I still think manly wii come fifth. The cowboys have an easier finish than what us or the broncos have. They also gave a better differential than what we have.

bones said:

They had the commentary option. I'd be extremely suprised if anyone other than a warriors fan used it.

bones said:

They had the commentary option. I'd be extremely suprised if anyone other than a warriors fan used it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7