Summing up national personas through the act of bumping into someone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I was thinking through some global persona scenarios today.

However, instead manifesting as bumping in to someone.

If you bump in to an Aussie he will say "you right mate?"

You bump into an Aussie who has been drinking bundy rum and he will say "you wanna go mate, I'll ****en smash ya"

You bump into a Canadian and he will apologize to you.

A Dutch man will walk backwards into you, bump you and knock you over and expect you to apologize to them.

It sounds a far stretch but that is how the Dutch are

If you bump into a person from Redfern, they will likely stab you.

If you bump into a German in Australia, they will apologize relentlessly. If you bump into a German in Germany, you better have a good explanation.

If you ever bump into me, be sure to say G'day :)

Dan said:
A Dutch man will walk backwards into you, bump you and knock you over and expect you to apologize to them.

It must be interesting when 2 Dutch people bump into each other!?

Dutch oven?

Dan, when people walk down the street in Amsterdam do they pass the dutchie on the left hand side?

bump into someone from Japan....Impossible as they always keep such a good eye out for us foreigners.

'merican bumping into 'merican - bullets start flying

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4