Suli has to go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liked what I seen - a committed performance....but would not replace any outside back at full strength based on the 2021 season thus far....
Maybe a bench option at best, at full strength.....maybe.

He went well but still is not a centre pick for mine

he has 0 idea in defence - look at the slow start, his mislaps in defense meant there was no shift and they scored 2

i thought he played really really well after that however. Maybe mould him into a backrower?

Walker will replace Parker. We all like Parker and applaud his efforts but Walker is an elite center. Parker is a good player but not in the same class.
I think Walker stays as our 14…….with Foran & Schuster in the run on side I don’t think Cust is essential. Nothing against Cade just unlucky we have quite a few in front of him at this time. Keppie, Sipley are a must for our bench along with Lawton. Then again Aloiai, Sironen, Davey, Saddler, De Luis still there…….great times ahead but a headache for Des. For the time being & dependent on injury / suspension:-
Tom
Saab
Harper
Parker
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Keppie
Olakau’atu
Schuster
Jake
Res: Walkz, Lawton, Marty, Sipley

Fvck…then what about Suli, Siro, Cust, Funa, De Luis now
Fvck again….what happens when Aloiai, Davey, Fainu, Saddler are back?

Yeah he got to be picked for that reason he contained best so well last game too.
Defence in centres is such a big thing these days, Parker and Harper to me are much better than Suli/Walker
Agree mate….. but Walkz & Suli are so much more dangerous in offence!!

Good headache to have next week I suppose and be the same if schuster and siro and back next week
Des said in the presser that only Keppie and Funa back next week and the others are a week to week chance.

It is 15 days until we play the dogs, Schu should e back then...and then we only need Aoli back to be at full strength with lots of fit replacements playing reggies.

Harper was not so good tonight, but defensively he alot better. I see walker being used as roving 14 and the status quo in centres. Suli plays new cup
Harper will be suspended for the trip which will open up the spot for Walker or Suli. If Des starts to favor Suli over Walker that might tell me that Walker may not be here next year. Invest in who you have staying around.

Agree mate….. but Walkz & Suli are so much more dangerous in offence!!
With Tom fit and firing and our speed men on the wings, we actually need smart selfless centres who look to distribute rather than seek the glory. The better defensive centres are of more value right now imo. That for me is Red n Stach not Osama bin Walker and big hair Suli. In saying that we will still have players getting injured so the others get their shot. And I’m a big believer that when opportunity arises if those players take it and play well, the hold the role.

So when Tom and schuster etc are back who are you going to drop?
The Cowboys were ordinary last night and they lacked resistance and resilience in their 50 point loss .
Against the more spirited Newcastle team the week before was a better test for us and our backs failed to make an impression .

In tight matches players that have the more ability create more possibilities for a win
We all know which players they are and it is up to them to put fire in their belly and start firing up for the team.

Who am I going to drop ?
The players that do not stand up and deliver in matches that we lose

The moral of the story
You are only as great as the opponent you have defeated
And the Cowboys were not get great and no Finals threat in last nights game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4